Great just fucking great!

Zendaya

I said my goodbyes to everyone and was ready to talk everything out. My mom said she just couldn't be in the same room as James and I understood that.

When everyone we decided to go to my house to talk about all of this. Do they followed me and august to our house.

A:"Ma, you sure your ok with this."
Z:"Yes."

We walked in the living as everyone took a seat. It was only me, august, zendaya, James, Odell and Megan.

Looking at Odell and Megan all booed up makes me sick. Seeing Megan pregnant with Odell baby made me gag. Even though I hate Odell now I did once love him and I did see a future with him.

Seeing James so up close just made me feel... numb. I had no fear in my heart, no love, not even hate just absolutely nothing.

J:"Zendaya I'm sorry. For everything I did to you."
Z:"Are you sorry for raping my mother."
J:" I-i wasn't like that growing up I was a good man the only reason I raped her was because I was forced to."

Z:" Nobody forced you to pick her, nobody forced you to ruin her life, nobody forced you to stick your penis in her, so don't come with me with that shit."

J:" you right, but without me doing that you wouldn't of been born."

Z:"I was a mistake! I hate myself because I come from you! I have to live my whole fucking life knowing the only reason I'm here is because my mother was raped."

M:"He can't take back the past and he will have to live with that guilt too. He isn't like that anymore if he was I wouldn't be around him."

A:" how the fuck can you even be around him if you know the shit he did. Your really fucked up."

M:" he my father."

J:" I can't take away the pain I caused to you but I wish I could. All that shit I did to you I did it to save Megan. They kidnapped her and made me kidnap you. They didn't make me beat you or treat you the way I did I did that because I was full of hate. I changed and if you give me a chance I will."

Z:"I don't think I can. When I look at you I feel nothing but I see someone who is dangerous, someone who ruined my life, took my childhood away and raped my mother."

M:" he's your father no matter if you like it or not. I'm your half sister. We're blood you can't change that."

Z:"I can't forgive anyone of you because I-I can't forget anything. Me being around y'all will bring pain and I don't need that in my life nomore."

A:"Get out our house we're done talking."

J:"but..."
Z:"Get out."

They got up and left.

A:" your ok babe?"
Z:" yea I needed a closure and I got it. I'm 😊