Christmas day

A month later

Zendaya

It's been a month sense I was out the coma. Me and August been talking but just as friends. All my family coming to my house for Christmas.

I have a huge Christmas tree in my living room filled with presents. It's Christmas Eve and the woman in the family cooking. The little kids are baking cookies.

Later on we going to watch movies and watch popcorn really bonding as a family.

Everything was good until I someone ringed the doorbell. I didn't tell my family why me and Odell broked up I only told India because Trevor and August already knew.

Now nobody heard anything from Megan. Her brother told the news she was missing. I feel bad for her loved ones but I don't give a damn about her.

I went to open the door and there stood two detectives.

D:"Are you Zendaya steed?"
Z:"Yes."
D:"Odell was in a car accident but his body is gone we was wondering if you saw him."
Z:" I haven't talked or seen Odell in a month I'm sorry."

D:"well thank you have a merry Christmas."
Z:" you too:"

I hope Odell is ok but I still hate him. I went back to my house and sat down with my family watching movies until I felled asleep.

When I woke up I was in my bed with my little cousins telling me to wake up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I went downstairs seeing everyone waiting on me.

I let the little kids open their gifts which includes dolls, robots, and more toys. Each kid said thank you and waited to see what everyone else got.

Then they let the teenagers open their gifts which includes: beats, laptops, make up, clothes,money,and phones.

Then it was the young adults but sense it's my house I wanted to be the very last. The other adults got: money and clothes, shoes and makeup.

Next it was the adults they got money and thank you cards.

Then it was the seniors. They got blankets and money. Clothes as well.

Lastly it was me! I got thank you cards from everyone. Money, clothes,shoes, jewelry, purses and my favorite was a puppy.

Z:" thank you all of you and who got me this adorable puppy?"

Everyone said they didn't which made me confuse still my door opened. It was August with puppy chow, dog toys and clothes, and a cute dog bed.

Z:" August?"
A:" Damn I was trying to sneak it in here but merry Christmas."

Everyone laughed!

Z:" thank you August really. I got you a gift too."

I handed him the gift he unwrapped it ending up with a big goofy smile.

A:" How did you know I wanted a hoover board?"

Z:" I over heard you tell Chris."
A:" thank you."

He gave me a hug which made everyone say aww.

A:" Ima see y'all later I got to get back home."

Everyone said bye August and I did too.

Later on everyone was at the dinner tabe eating up all the food when we was done we went to bed. India came and I gave her gift and she gave me mine.

She bought me a a mk purse. I gave her them mk heels. Then Trevor came by I gave him a gold chain made out of real good and he gave me a pandora bracelet filed with charms.

August came and spent the night. We are friends but we slept in the bed but no sex.

Well that's how my Christmas Day went

Merry Christmas goodnight