Pregnant!

Zendaya
I woke up and ate some breakfeast. When k was done drinking my orange juice I had to throw up. Thankfully I made it to the toilet in time.

When I was done I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I got to my job just in time.  Took pictures like always. I threw up on my break so they let me take my last picture then let me go but before they did my manager stopped me.

M:" Hey can I talk to you for a minute?"
Z;':"yea sure Wassup?"
M:" I would be happy for you if you have a baby but don't you think the timing isn't right."

Z:" W-What made you think I'm pregnant."
M:" sweetie I grew up with all girls and they all have children trust me I know when someone is pregnant."

Z:" I wasn't planning this and I don't even know if I'm pregnant for sure... If I am I-i don't Believe in abortion."
M:"Me neither but if you are than you will not be working for me in a while."

Z:"Wait. You will fire me for being pregnant!?"
M:"No no no!  I have a job for you just not modeling you will have to take a break but you will still get paid and if you get the part you will get paid there too."

Z:" I'm confused."
M:" it's this new show where a group of pregnant women with different lives. You will be perfect for it."
Z:" I need time to think and I need to find out if I'm really pregnant."

M:"well let me know ok."
Z:"ok I'm going to go now."
M:" bye."

I got in my new car it's s BMW by the way. I went to the clinic and got a blood test. They told me that they will call me for my results.

I went home and cooked some food. I haven't talked to August sense the day I kicked him out. He called and texted but I haven't replied.

I decided to call him though.

A:" hello?"
Z:" Hae I'm sorry I been ignoring you I just been in a lot of stress."
A:"Are you ok? Are you pregnant?"
Z:" I went to the clinic today and they said they will rush on the test sense their a fan of mine so they gonna call me today."
A:" Ok Kool."
Z:" I made dinner and was wondering if you wanted to come over."
A:"Ofcourse I'm on the way."
Z:"Ok see you when you get here."

35 minutes later

August opened the door. We sat at the island and ate.

A;" I can never get tired of your cooking."
Z:" Lol thanks."
A:"Are you nervous."
Z:" Yea are you?"
A:"Yea."
Z:"My manager kinda noticed that I might be pregnant because I threw up...He said he got me a job as a actor if I'm pregnant then after the pregnancy I could go back modeling."

A:"That's good... If you are pregnant then I will be there with you all the way and I will help raise our child."

Z:"I kn.."

I ran to the bathroom to go throw up. August came to hold my hair out the way.When I was done I brushed my teeth.

My phone buzzed so I answered it but I put it on speaker so August can hear.

D:"Is this Zendaya steed."
Z:"Yes."
D:"Well I have the results back are you ready?"
Z:" yes."
D:"Your pregnant."

I looked at August and he was smiling. Shit I'm nervous ass fuck.

Z:"T-Thank you."

I'm pregnant!!
A:"Were having a baby!

Z:"Yea... Were having a baby.