Im Sorry..but it dont matter

August

I knew Megan was up to something just didn't know what. Honestly i just hope it don't get me in a bad situation.

I live with what I did to Zendaya but I truly believe that it was best for her. I knew I broke her heart but I broke mi own too.

In a way, it did have good outcomes. She got to have a bond with her family, became a famous model and have the life she deserves.

When I became famous I wanted her to be there. I wanted her to come to my first album party. But she wasn't and it was my fault.

When I see my future she is the wife I want. She is what I need to be great. She is my whole future. I don't want to find out how it will feel without her again.

To know that she hated me was like a slap in the face. To know she said it and meant it hurt even more. To know that everyone in the world know I hurt him makes me feel even worst.

I never really got the chance to talk to her. To apologize. To explain my actions even if she don't care.

Megan texted her and ask her to go to charleys for lunch with her. But really I will be going because I knew she wouldn't come if I asked her.

So I'm getting ready for a probably a disaster.

I went to charleys and there she was sipping on a milkshake. I sat infront of her and she was about to get up to leave.

A:" please wait!"
Z:" where is Megan?"
A:" she kind of did this for us so I can expla..."
Z:"There isn't anything to explain."
A:"you need to know why I did everything."
Z:" Fine go ahead."
A:"so... The day I broke up with you... That morning Tati made some good points and I wanted you to get everything you deserve. I w-will always l-love you ma and I'm sorry for everything."
Z:" ok I don't get how breaking my heart was helping me."
A:" you deserved to know your family and I couldn't stop you from that. I was afraid that I'll do something and we would break up and you will never be able to meet your family."
Z:" is that all..."
A:" good things came out of this... Our careers, life, happiness."
Z:" I would of been happy with you but you just didn't see that I guess."
A:" I did... I completely understand.."
Z:"No!No you don't. You saved me then broke me again! I would of did anything. You were my happiness and as so-on as I didn't have you I was broken just like I was with James! I cried everyday and every night! I was in pieces and I
Still wanted you!"
A:" I know I'm sorry Zendaya."
Z:" listen! If you did it so I can be happy then ok but that wasn't your choice to make. If was mi choice and I would of choice you but you took that away."
Z:" look August I don't know what you want but I know what I want. I want to stay away from you. I'm happy with my life and you will ruin it. I can't forgive you... I won't even try! Just stay away... This time you can't push me away I will just leave on my own."

She got up and left.

I hurt her badly and I knew she meant every word. It was the truth all of it. If I could turn back time I would. I promise I would never hurt her especially sense I knew she didn't have a good child hood.

I love her and I know she love me. I just know she hate me too. I won't stop until she my wife.