four

"w-wow, y-y-your place is n-nice." jimin said in awe, looking around the tidy apartment.

"thanks," the elder chuckled. "hoseok is kind of a neat freak."

yoongi sat on the couch, staring at the younger, admiring his thighs.

"w-what are y-you staring a-at?" jimin asked, feeling a bit self-conscious.

"you have very nice thighs jimin, why don't you come sit over here." he smirked, patting the spot in between his legs. jimin furrowed his eyebrows, a bit confused.

"b-but why? t-there's p-plenty of r-room." he said, pointing to the space next to yoongi.

the elder chuckled, "just come sit jiminnie."

jimin blushed at the sudden nickname. he slowly walked towards yoongi, sitting in between his legs, his back pressed against yoongi's chest.

"t-this is h-how j-j-jungkookie sits w-with tae-taehyung." he smiled softly.

"oh really? are they together?" yoongi asked, his hand resting on jimin's thigh.

the black haired boy looked at yoongi's hand and gulped.

"y-yes.. b-but their p-parents d-don't know.." jimin sighed, "o-only i k-know.. and y-you" he smiled softly.

"d-don't tell anyone p-please ."

"jiminnie, how about you call me something else." he smiled sweetly as the young boy turned to look at him.

"l-like what?"

yoongi grinned, "daddy."