thirteen

"hoseok no! i cant do it!" yoongi groaned, tossing his phone onto the couch as he slumped onto the bean bag beside it.

hoseok raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms, trying his best not to laugh. hes never seen yoongi act this way before, it was new.

"yoongs, don't be such a baby!" he laughed, picking up his phone from the couch.

"hello jimin. how are you?" hoseok read before looking at yoongi. "seriously? you sound like a grandpa who's contacting their young grandchild."

"fuck you." yoongi spat, rolling his eyes. "ive never been this nervous before man. i really wanna message him but.. i don't know what to say." he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"i hurt him, i know it. and to top it all off, i used guilt to try to get him to give in to doing stuff."

hoseok shook his head, sighing. "okay how about i text him for you?"

yoongi thought about it for a bit before looking at him. "hm okay but, make me sound.. nice and.. romantic?" 

"you're so lucky you have me as your best friend." the younger mumbled, typing a simple cute message. "okay there. what do you think?" he asked as he showed yoongi the message.

he elder bit his lip, shaking his head as his tried grabbing the phone from hoseok. "no! forget this, hes probably better off without me."

"what no! don't be a little bitch. i'm gonna send it." just as hoseok was gonna press send yoongi quickly got up, smacking hoseok on the back of his head.

the younger gasped, running to the kitchen. "i'm gonna send it!"

yoongi yelled at hoseok as he jumped on his back, covering hoseok's eyes with his hands. hoseok held his arm out, gripping onto yoongi's phone.

"i'm still gonna send it!" he yelled, trying his best to move yoongi's hand from his eyes with his free hand. he was able to peek at the screen and quickly hit the send button.

as yoongi heard the message being sent he screamed, immediately covering his mouth right after.

***

jimin sat on his bed, wrapped in a fluffy pink blanket taehyung had gotten for him on his fifteenth birthday.

he sighed as he stared at his phone that was in front of him. taehyung suggested putting a password only him and jungkook knew, that way jimin wouldn't text yoongi.

"s- stupid yoongi.. m-making m-me sad.." he mumbled. coincidentally, a text came in.

Daddy: iMessage.

he instantly felt his heart beating fast and his throat go dry. jimin swiped the message and accidentally clicked 'clear' instead of 'view'. a slight pout formed as he realized he wouldn't be able to unlock his phone.

jimin bit his lip and softly placed his thumb over the home button. his eyes lit up as the home screen appeared.

he giggled softly as he realized taehyung forgot to remove his fingerprint.

"i-idiot."