six

namjin, god bless

"kook.. i think it's time we give chim.. the talk."

jimin looked at the two boys, which are both younger than him. he felt bad that he's older and he has no idea what the talk is.

"yeah.. i think you're right. it's time." jungkook agreed, sighing.

"let's do this downstairs. my parents aren't here anyways."

the three boys walked downstairs and sat in the fancy dining table jungkook's mom only let them use on special occasions. taehyung and jungkook sat at the ends of the long table while jimin sat in the middle on one of the sides.

"so um.. w-what is t-the t-t-talk?" jimin asked, confused.

the hazel haired boy looked at jungkook.

"would you like to explain?" he said awkwardly.

jungkook rolled his eyes, a bit annoyed at the fact that he's the youngest yet he feels the oldest out of the three.

"jimin.. i think we should have the talk about.. uh.. the types of sexualities."

"s-sexualities?" the older boy looked at jungkook, a pure innocent expression on his face.

"yes um.. well there's quite a few sexualities out there. but, we want to talk to you about what it means to be- gay." taehyung said, smiling softly at the older boy.

"me and jungkook are gay. your parents- they're gay as well, chim."

jimin stared at taehyung, an unexplainable look on his face.

"i-is gay l-l-like a cl-club?"

taehyung muffled a laugh. this was going to be a bit harder than he thought.