fourteen

"i-idiot."

jimin giggled and happily pressed the messages app. his happiness quickly turned into another feeling as he read the preview of the message yoongi had sent him. he felt as if a thousand butterflies were anxiously flying around in his tummy.

Daddy: I miss you, I'm sorry. Please call me.

five minutes had passed and jimin had no idea what to do. his heart told him to call yoongi but his brain wouldn't function.

he wanted to call yoongi so bad and just listen to his voice. but, his tiny hands seemed to be paralyzed. he just couldn't bring himself to type anything. tears became forming in his eyes as he chewed on his bottom lip. jimin was unsure of what to do.

he wished yoongi would just automatically know that he wanted him. that way he wouldn't have to do anything and yoongi would just come over and snuggle with him.

***

"five minutes hoseok, it's been five minutes!" yoongi yelled, staring at his phone screen. jimin had his read receipts on and didn't even realize it. yoongi bit his bottom lip as he paced back and forth, causing hoseok to feel uncomfortable.

"dude can you like, pop a squat! you're making me nervous with your pacing shit." hoseok shook his head before sighing.

"you're acting like a teenage girl who just confessed." he laughed. the grey haired male glared at his friend, tossing his phone onto the couch.

"no you dumbass! i'm acting like someone who just sent a risky text! i have a good reason to be pacing around so you shut it!"

"technically you didn't even send it, i did.." hoseok mumbled, crossing his arms.

yoongi was about to yell at him before he heard a ding, causing both boys to immediately look over at the couch. the screen turned off after a while but it was clearly visible to both of them that a text had came in.

my other story foreign is now published!

if you're taekook trash..... it's the story for you!

AND if you're into top!kook..... it's definitely the story for you.