fifteen

yoongi was about to yell at him before he heard a ding, causing both boys to immediately look over at the couch. the screen turned off after a while but it was clearly visible to both of them that a text had came in.

"oh my god. what do i do?" yoongi whispered, suddenly paralyzed in his legs.

"go look, stupid!" hoseok whisper yelled.

yoongi quickly rushed over to the phone. he picked it up with caution as if it was going to explode. before the could click the home button, he lingered his finger over it.

he finally clicked the homebutton, his phone immediately unlocking before he could see the preview of the message jimin had sent him.

"please be good.." yoongi whispered as he tapped on the messages app. he quickly clicked jimin's message and couldn't help but show off a gummy smile.

"oh jimin." he mumbled before quickly putting on his shoes.

***

jimin wiped his tears with the end of his baby pink sleeves. he knew if he wanted yoongi, he was going to have to message him. he shut his eyes tightly, getting frustrated from all of the thoughts that were floating around in his head.

what if yoongi pressured him again? what if yoongi was just using him? what if taehyung and jungkook got upset? he clenched his phone as the worst 'what if' popped into his head.

what if his parents find out?

jimin continued thinking before chewing on his bottom lip. he pushed all those thoughts aside and messaged yoongi.

Baby Boy: Daddy, come.