The Game (Age 3)

It was late at night but no one was asleep in Sirius's house. 

They were in the middle of a meeting of the Order of the Phoenix. Lauren should have been put to bed hours ago, but instead she was sitting in Sirius's lap, playing with his mustache and carefully observing each of the order members with her bright, blue lighting eyes. 

As the order debated issues, Lauren observed none other than Albus Dumbledore. He caught her looking at him and winked at her. Lauren smiled, for this was her cue. The game was about to begin. 

She slid off Sirius's lap and walked over to the next member and tugged on their sleeve. It was Remus Lupin. He smiled at her and silently started to make silly faces at her. Lauren gave him a small smile and moved onto the next chair. 

Now it was Tonks's turn. She quickly changed her mouth to a duck beak, leaned down and made a large quacking sound. Lauren gave her a big grin and stifled a giggle before moving on. She went around the whole table with each member performing a little trick to try and make her laugh. 

McGonagall turned into a cat and back, Dumbledore pulled flowers out of his ear, and Arthur Weasley showed her a muggle magic trick. 

Finally Lauren reached the last person, Mad-eye Moody. Without looking away from the conversation, he popped out his magical eye and handed it to her. Lauren watched as it spun around in her hand, almost like it was dancing. She couldn't help it. Lauren burst into a fit of giggles, laughing at the eye. She gave it back and climbed into Moody's lap, still giggling. 

Mad-eye and Sirius smiled at her, but a grumble went up over the rest of the members as they handed over the money they lost for betting on the wrong person. Lauren grinned to herself. Over the rest of the meeting, she bounced around from member to member, before finally falling asleep in Hagrid's lap, using his beard as a pillow.