Sirius Shorts Part 2 (Age will vary)

A/N: It ain't over yet! But after this part I will be starting the Alternate Endings of some parts. If you want to see a part with a different ending then it has, please comment the name of the part below! As of right now I am doing an alternate ending for Sirius, The death of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, 'ello Harry, Ron. How's it going?, They've got me right where they want me, Malfoy Manor, The Battle of Hogwarts, and All was well. But if you want any others, let me know! 

Sirius's house, age 7.

It was right after a full moon, and Remus Lupin was exhausted. He planned on stopping by Sirius's house to check on Lauren and him, seeing as Sirius had set the house on fire just a couple days prior, but when he got there, no one was home. 

"Sirius?" Remus called. "Lauren?" Nothing. He wandered into the living room and glanced at the couch. It looked so inviting, with soft blankets and a pillow draped on top of the cushions. Maybe I'll just rest for a moment, Remus thought. So he laid down on the couch and was soon asleep. As soon as he'd begun to snore, two heads slowly rose up onto the top of the couch and stared at him. 

"Yep. He's out." Sirius said confidently. They grinned. Time for a bit of fun. 

"How often would you do this while at Hogwarts?" Lauren questioned. His grin answered her question. Then they began. 

"A weema way A weema way, A weema way, a weema way, a weema wayyyy." Lauren started to sing. 

"no."Remus mumbled in his sleep. 

"In the jungle," Sirius sang, while Lauren sang. 

"No." Remus stated, waking up. 

"The mighty jungle," Sirius continued. 

"NO." Remus announced. Lauren and Sirius joined arms and sang in unison. 

"The werewolf sleeps TONIIIIIIIGHT!"  

"GO TO HELL SIRIUS!" Remus snapped. They burst out laughing. Lauren was rolling on the floor with giggles as Sirius leaned over the couch, laughing. Remus glared at them, and went back to sleep. As he drifted off, he swore he heard Sirius whisper in his ear. 

"A weema way, a weema way, A weema way a weema way."

Hogwarts, Age 11.

Lauren, Marian, Ginny, Colin, and Neville were walking down the hallway. They pasted a group of three Slytherin boys, who were whispering. As the group grew closer, they heard exactly what the boys were saying. 

"Where do you think we got those scars, anyway?" one asked. 

"Maybe he got beat up by a fairy!" another suggested. At this, Lauren stopped dead in her tracks as the whispering continued. The others eye's widened and Marian quickly ran over to the boys. 

"Run." she warned them. "you're going to die." she insisted. They ignored her. Marian turned back to her friends to see Ginny, Colin, and Neville straining to keep Lauren in control. But she broke away from their grip and stormed over to the boys, her eyes blazing. 

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!"she demanded, pulling out her knife, with her wand in her other hand. 

Lauren sat in Professor Dumbledore's office, her arms crossed in defiance. Across from her, Remus, Dumbledore, Mcgonnagall, and Madam Pomfrey stared at her, slack jawed.  

"So, let me get this straight." Dumbledore began. "You heard three 6th years Slytherin boys whispering about something in the hallway and you attacked them. And the only thing you have to say about it is "those pricks deserved it"?" Lauren nodded.