All was well. (age 34)

It was September 1st, time to head back to Hogwarts. 

King's Cross Station, Platform 9 3/4's...

A woman walked through the crowd on platform nine and three quarters. She had long dirty blonde hair and piercing blue lightning eyes. She had on a brown leather jacket. To the woman's left was a man with brown eyes and wavy, sandy colored hair. On the man's shoulders sat a little girl. The girl had wild, curly, hair that was the same shade as the man's, but her eyes matched the woman's perfectly. She looked barely five years old. In front of the woman was a sandy-haired boy, about the age of eleven. He was pushing a cart while a shaggy black dog trotted next to him. On the boy's other side was a girl the same age as him. She had short blonde hair and looked just like the woman, but with brown eyes like the man. She also pushed a cart. Who were these people? you might ask. They were the Creevey's. Anyone who had ever bought a chocolate frog could've told you that the woman was Lauren Black, a famous member of the Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore's Army. She was known for surviving Death Eater torture, and ten cruciatis curses at once. People called her the Phoenix child, seeing as she was raised by the Order. The man was Colin Creevey. He was a photographer for the Daily Prophet, and rumor had it that he always had a camera ready, no matter where he was. The couple wasn't as famous as Harry and Ginny Potter or Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, but they were still well known. 

Lauren smiled as she walked through the crowd. She spotted familiar faces everywhere. Tonks hugging Teddy, who would be starting his 5th year, goodbye. Angelina Weasley attempting to get dirt off of Fred's face while he dodged away. Bill Weasley warning his daughters about what would happen if they kissed any boys, still oblivious to the fact the Victorite was dating Teddy, of course. Finally, Lauren spotted who she was looking for. The messy black hair and famous scar were hard to miss, even in a crowded station. She walked over, her family trailing behind. 

" 'ello Harry," she said. Harry smiled at her. 

"Hi Lauren, Colin." he greeted them with a nod. Colin picked up the small girl off his shoulders and set her on the ground, while the twins ran over to James and Albus. The group was catching up when the little girl ran away. 

"Newt!" she cried. 

"Ruby!" Colin exclaimed, running after her. Lauren followed them as the girl - Ruby Minerva, to be exact, ran over to the Longbottom family. Luna grinned as her youngest son, Newt, rushed over to greet his friend. It would be six years before they went to Hogwarts, but Neville and Luna's older children, Frank and Clarice were about to begin their 3rd and 2nd years. 

A train whistle snapped everyone to attention. Lauren frowned as she hugged her son goodbye. 

"WhatifIgetputinSlytherin?" Sirius asked nervously. Lauren smiled at him and grabbed Anna so that they both could hear. 

"It does not matter to me at all what house you get put in. You're afraid of Slytherin because the only Slytherins you ever hear about are bad ones. But there are good ones too. The Sorting hat puts you in a house based on your traits, not who you are. I don't what House you get put in because it only tells people what you are like; it doesn't define you. I care about who you become, not what the Sorting Hat says you are. Alright?" she explained. They nodded. "Now, you have to go." she said sadly. They nodded again and got on the train. 

Lauren, Colin, Ruby Minerva, and the black dog watched as the train started to move. Anna and Sirius's heads popped out of one of the windows and they waved frantically. 

"Bye Mum! Bye Dad! Bye Ruby! Bye Grandpa Padfoot!" they yelled, as other kids shouted their own goodbyes. 

Lauren leaned against Colin as the train disappeared. 

"They'll be okay, right?" she asked. 

"Of course." Colin assured her. "I just think it'll be funny because all the teachers will be terrified of Sirius because of his name when really, it's Anna they need to worry about." he added. Lauren laughed. 

"Well, we're giving Mcgonagall a bit of fun." she proclaimed. 

Life was officially perfect. No one had to worry about Dark Wizards or Death Eaters anymore. All, really was, well. 

Ta Da!!!!! * throws glitter*