Aqualad alone time xreader❤

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
F/s: favorite shoes
F/f: favorite food

You and kaldur'ahm decided to hang out all weekend, school and the team have been getting in the way of quality time together. But you both were free this weekend. Kaldur'ahm had planned out everything for you guys to do so you could spend every minute with each other.

"Ok y/n, were almost there." Kaldur'ahm said excitedly as he had you blind folded once again, he was leading to some place.

The sound of a door filled your ears, as you felt a hard floor underneath your feet. And the sent of cinnamon candles filled your nose.

"Ok princess, ready?"

"Yes." You were so curious where you were and what was going on.

"Okay... Ta da!" He said smiling. You looked stunned, you saw candles, a fire place, food and roses.

"Hope you like it, took me awhile to get it together. Good thing I found a cabin, cause I had no other place to go." You smiled.

"Its beautiful baby." You said placing a kiss on his cheek. You guys sat down and began to devour your food.
----------------------------------------------

"Ugh, uhh." Kaldur'ahm spoke out as he was struggling to carry all your bags.

"Oh come on baby, there not that heavy." You said looking back him.

" I do not think you know how heavy 45 pairs of shoes are, they are very heavy." You chuckled.

"Baby, hold on a little longer, don't worry your being rewarded for this." You looked at him smirking. His eyes widened and he smirked back .
--------------time skip----------

You guys finally got back to the cabin. You were idolizing all you F/s.

"Y/n." Kaldur called your name, you got up and ran down the stairs. Your eyes widened.

" I made F/f, and turned it to your favorite show." He said smiling. You ran towards him and jumped up and hugged him in taking his cologne. He hugged you back and kissed him.

"Oh and Y/n I got you this." He handed you your f/c pajamas. Could he be any sweeter. You thought.

You changed and came back downstairs, you snuggled up to kaldur, and pulled the blanket over you both.

"Kaldur?" You looked up at his beautiful eyes.

"Yes y/n."

"Thanks for the best weekend ever baby, I love you so much!" He smiled, and pulled you in for a kiss.

"Your the best boyfriend ever."

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the story, and sorry for any spelling errors.

-stay crash!👋