kid flash sick xreader❤

Y/n: your name
F/s: favorite show
________________________________

"I hate this." You whined to your boyfriend with stuffy nose.

"I know babe, but I could help you get better." He said smiling.

"Thanks babe but it's fine, you shouldn't have to spend your weekend with a sick girlfriend. Go have fun." He shook his head.

"Your my girlfriend, it's my job to take care of you. Here let's make you some soup babe." He said as he ran off. You smiled and said,

I'm so lucky to have him.

Wally came back with your steaming soup.

"Mmmm smells like my favorite. Chicken noodle." You said with a stuffy voice.

"I knew you would love it babe."

"Thanks."

"No problem babe. Now let's watch
F/s." You smiled big as wally grabbed the remote and laid next to you.

--------------time skip----------

After you were finished with your soup and watching TV, you noticed that wally was gone. You sat up and heard water. You got up and walked towards the bathroom room. You saw a note.

Dear babe,
I drew you a bath, I went to the store. Love u.

-wallyxoxo.

You smiled and saw a bath with rose petals and bubbles in it. You grinned and stripped. You put your foot and then your whole body. You let out a relaxed sigh, and put your head back. The bath was so nice and warm.

It had been a while and you were still soaking in the tub until you heard the door open.

"Hey babe I'm back." Wally said while entering. You were blushing.

"Oh um hi Wally, and hey babe what did you get from the store." You said with a blush still on your cheeks.

"Your favorite snacks. And your favorite movie." He said smirking as you smiled back.

"Babe you didn't have to!" You squealed.

" Yes I did, it's my job to make sure your better." He said walking out.

----------------------------------------------

You got dressed and walked towards the living room. It was dark except it was lit up with some candles. And your favorite snacks in several bowls. And your favorite movie playing.

"Hey babe. You like?"

"Yes I love it." You jumped up and hugged him. You guys then took a seat on the couch and cuddled up with each other.

"I love you wally. And everything you have done for me." You said looking into his green eyes.

"It's nothing babe, I love you more." He said reaching down kissing you.

"Babe that wasn't the best idea." You said.

"I won't get sick babe." he said smiling.

--------------next day----------------

"Ohhhh man." Wally groaned with a stuff voice.

"Told ya." You said giggling.

..................................

Hope you enjoyed and Sorry for any spelling errors

-stay whelmed.