Nightwing pregnant xreader❤

Y/n: your name
.................................

It was that time of the month, as marked on the calendar. You hated having a period. You were prepared and ready. You sat on the couch and got comfy and watched some Disney movies. You were waiting for Dick to be home from the mount.

You got up to use the bathroom, but you realized your pad wasn't a bloody mess.

"Maybe I'm late." You thought. You got up and left the bathroom amd say back down on the couch.

--------------5 days later---------

"Okay I don't think anyone can be this late." You said on the phone with your great friend rocket.

"I don't know girl, have you and him been.... You know active?" You blushed and remembered the night of your anniversary.

"I mean there was protection..... I think." You replied back.

"To be safe take a test. Let me know what happens. Bye."

"Bye." You said hanging up. You sat down and ran your hands through your hair.

After coming back from the store, you went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test. Two lines showed up, you were pregnant. You took three more... They all were positive.

"Great." You mumbled. You called Dick, but got his awnser machine.

"Hey babe, I gotta tell you something." You left a message and hung up. You just waited in silence for Dick to get home.

*********************

You were sitting on your couch, that's when you heard the door open.

"Hey babe. I'm home early, it wasn't really busy so I decided to go home early." You smiled weakly, he noticed and frowned grabbing your cheek and looking into your eyes worried.

"Baby what's wrong, I got your message?"

"I uhh..... Well remember our anniversary night......

He blushed and then smirked.

"Yeah, I mean if you want to again don't be embarrassed i-

"Haha no. Well I um, didn't get my period... I'm pregnant." You said handing him the test sticks. He looked shocked.

"Listen if your not ready, I understand. I'll leave." He shook his head.

"Babe, we created this, this is the most exciting news I've gotten all day. I wouldn't mind having a mini me running around." He said smiling. You grabbed him and hugged him.

"I love you Grayson."

"I love you more." He leaned down to your stomach, and said

"And I love you too."

--------------------------------

Hope you liked it and if there's spelling errors sorry.

-stay awesome