one.

ROSELLA'S LETTER ONE.

To whoever it is who reads this letter, there is only one thing that I have to say. I'm better off dead.
I am because that's what society has known me as, a monster beside one person who I can't divulge his/her name due to the fact that it's personal. Sure, nobody is going to come across this but I have the chance to be discreet. At least one good quality I have left.

I've honestly lost track of how many days I've spent in this personal hell. The day on repeat, no signs of anyone, no human touch, the sense of feeling alive isn't something that I've missed entirely but would be nice to feel again. The only feeling that I could do without is the one that I'm acquired in here. The one that makes me think I'm crazy or am crazy.

The voices in my head telling me things and screwing with my memories, past ones that seem blurry or perhaps it's the lack of blood that seems to exist in this pathetic town of Mystic Falls. Out of all places, this is where they sent me. I would do fine in New Orleans where the booze is in almost every shop and the scenery is nicer than this small town.

I think I've ranted long enough to whomever is reading this, just know that if I'm still alive in whatever alternative universe, don't hesitate to write. But do know that I'm a person who judges a book by its cover and will judge you by your name and handwriting.

Love and Hate,
Rosella