seven.

DAMON'S LETTER THREE.

Dear Rosella,

Please don't tell me that you've slept with one of them, because I was actually being to like you again. If you did please tell me who so I can use it against them if they try to kill me again. This also isn't a weird fetish of mine.

I remember you, you're family house caught on fire and you escaped. The whole town went on a search for you, but it seems like you made a good decision and left Mystic Falls. But unfortunately, you came back in the form of a prison world. How tragic.

But I remember those days back when you would stroll past our house and your family would come over for dinner. Even at one point we were courted to one another, but I guess you couldn't handle the looks of a man like me. Although, it was probably for the best. The person I became wasn't one you'd wanted to be around. That's the thing with time, you always seem to modify after time. I met a girl and she changed me, or I changed her. But unbelievably it was one of the greatest loves of my life.

I'm getting too philosophical and personal, ugh. Let's relate back to other stuff, what your favorite type of alcohol? Because mine is bourbon.

There are no wrong answers to the question.

So pick the right answer and say bourbon.

Yours truly,
Damon Salvatore