five.

DAMON'S LETTER TWO.

Dear Rosella,

Unfortunately, I don't take to strangers so let me introduce myself. I'm the one and only Damon Salvatore, the same one that makes children run in fear and the one that makes woman fall in love with him in a wink of an eye. Even though you aren't my brother pulling a prank on me, I'd be surprised that you haven't heard of him. He might go by the name of The Ripper of Monterey, he was a big scary monster back then but now he's the hero of the two, I don't mind because I'm the bad one. I'll always be the bad one.

Rosella Wilde sounds really familiar but I can't remember where I've heard that name. You don't come a lot of Rosella's in your life and it's going to bug me all day like my brother and his sense of goodness. The prison world is no paradise and certainly Mystic Falls isn't one either if you were to get out. Trust me, if you had to deal with all the crazy doppelgängers, witches, Mikaelsons, covens, and resurrections you'd go the same amount of crazy as I am. If I could help you get out of the crazy world, I would but the only way is through a witch and a crazy artifact that is long gone.
It looks like you're going to have to support me a little while longer.

Hate,
Damon Salvatore