nine.

DAMON'S LETTER FOUR.

Dear Rosella,

Now, I know the feeling that Stefan gets when he's the hero. I'm not one to open up and talk about my feelings. I guess I'm kind of like you in the sense that the past seems to haunt us, and we can never really escape from it. We seem to run but we always seem to fail to escape. But you've been running and now you're stuck.
We haven't met in over a century, Rosella. I don't know if you become prettier or kinder from the days I've known you.

In my kind words, I hope you keep this in mind; that I will find a way to get you out of there. You might think it's impossible to get out ever since your first letter, but if I could escape then you can too. I won't let you die in that hellhole. Whether or not the Gemini Coven thinks you have a duel personality or whether you think that; you aren't that person. I don't believe you are. And that's coming from a guy with many enemies.

I'll come for you and I'm going to get you out because you deserve to. I'm not afraid because I'm pretty sure that you're no Kai Parker. That's saying a lot. Just keep fighting. Continue to hold out hope that you're going to get out of there because you will.

And when you're out then we'll get a nice bourbon to drink together.

PS: I can rule out Rebekah because she's a woman. Although that would be pretty hot, but also Finn because nobody really likes him.
I'll figure out who that Mikaelson is.

Sincerely,
Damon

ˢˡⁱᵖ ▸ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara