two.

ROSELLA'S LETTER TWO.

[PRO]

( DEATH )
The types of death that I've considered is stake to the heart, starvation although it would only put me in a sleep and won't wake me until someone else stumbles on this hellhole. The stake to the heart is possibly the only one, considering it would be faster and would kill whatever soul I have left on the inside.

( END OF THE SILENCE )
These letters can't be the only thing keeping me sane anymore. Almost titled after a week from each other, there isn't anything tying me down unless you count the document that contains my family name.

( NO MORE VOICES )
Perhaps it was their intent to make me go crazy. Or maybe they damned me after a certain number of years to make me go crazy. The laughing voices that mock me everyday for being the type of person I am. The monster, the hero, the damsel in distress,
the innocent and hopeful Rosella Wilde.

[CON]

( END OF HOPE )
My wish and little energy that I have left is the only thing that have pursued my dream of getting out of here. That one of these houses hold a witch, a powerful one that has a spell to get out of here. If I got in here, then there has to be a way out. And if anyone was to read these, one thing that I had was a big bag of hope. Ever since I was a girl, I was hopeful. And if there is a way I go out of this world, it won't be known as Rosalla; the one who gave up.

( THE REAL WOLRD )
Would I get to know what it's like to be near people again? To have a decent conversation with one? Not just me rambling on. Or would I be walking down the aisle if I got out? That's the only thing I want is to put a ring on it, but BE face to face with a person. Have a first kiss once again, passionate sex, and be loved once again. All that is in the real world and the only world I will miss.

( NO REVENGE )
The most selfish and petty one of all but yes. Revenge is what I go after if I get out of here. The one thought that keeps me intact of my rage, the thing that reminds me of why I'm here and why I want to get out. Revenge is petty and perhaps it's the only emotion that would drive me, possibly to my death. But I won't get to see the monsters that put me into this hell die at the mercy of my hands.

PS: IT SEEMS LIKE I AM TIED IN MY DECISION. IF ANYONE FINDS THIS, WRITE BACK AND MAYBE I WON'T SWAY TOWARDS THE PRO COLUMN.

love and hate,
Rosella