eight.

ROSELLA'S LETTER FIVE.

Dear Damon,

I hope that you weren't drunk writing your last letter since you didn't write hate at the end of yours anymore; my favorite drink is actually bourbon. It used to be vodka but the bitter taste that would burn my mouth turned it off. Trust me, you're not the only drunk one here.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if my family house didn't burn down, or if I didn't run away. Perhaps, I would be dead in a pauper grave or married to you. Don't take it as a negative thing because it would've been an honor being courted by a Salvatore brother. But it does seem that you've made quite a life for yourself considering that you're a vampire and met the love of your life.

I would kill to find that person (figuratively not literally).
I'm happy to have help find yours in the absent of our arranged marriage. Running away surely was the best for everyone even for me. Never in a million years would I regret that decision.

Let's not fret on the past since it brings some painful memories— for the both of us. Although, I couldn't imagine that our life would be worse off if the courtship went through. Even with both of us writing to each other, I highly doubt that our marriage would've been a sham. Looking at it from your perspective, you might think you're the worst person on the planet but I can assure you that you're far from it. Look at me— I'm in a prison world where I'm alone, isolated, and frankly afraid.

Sooner rather than later, I'm going to run out of blood bags to drink or some other mysterious force act against me. However, since writing to you, you've given me hope that I might get out of this hell hole.

Claiming that your bad is not an accurate portrayal of how I see you. If you were bad then you'd be in my position; you don't have a duel personality like the famous Gemini Coven had bestowed upon me. You haven't missed out on a lifetime, I can only suspect that I've been here for over a year. You have been the salvation of my life ever since I've been in this prison world. Damon Salvatore, you have saved my life. Thank you.

PS. I did sleep with one of them, but I will not tell you which. Although, I can tell you that he was really good in bed and made me feel like a queen.

Love,
Rosella