Dreams Empier Academy

"Come on ring already you stupid bell"

I grumble under my breath while I'm sitting in math class for over 30 minutes now I can hear the college students noise from the hallway ugh when is this class is going to end i hate math.

I study in a big private school.

My school has all levels from kindergarten to college and believe me when I say i love it! I get to be with my friends all the time.

We stay in dorms, we have about 5 dorms buildings one is for middle schoolers because most of them stay in there homes but high schoolers and college students have 2 dorms each.

The bell rang at last and i head out nearly skipping to meet my best friends Naya and Eli I but a hand on both of there shoulder

"Hey bitches"

"Oww, Peter you assface I just got my ear parsed"
Eli hissed and hold his ear in pain

"Ohh will I would've been careful if you told me" I sass back and he glares at me and I stick my tongue at him

"You'll live pussy, so what are we doing tomorrow?" I ask them excited since the weekend is coming and it's ether movie night or going to the city.

"Let's watch a movie, Lights Out just got in theaters last week" Naya sharps excited.
Seriously what the hell is up with them and horror movies god!.

"No fucking way we saw the Conjuring last week we are going shopping and then for a dinner and coffee after there's a new Starbucks open near the mall i wanna grab an ice latte after dinner"

They shrugged and we lined up to get our lunch because it's going to take forever if we stayed chatting and the food would be gone.

I had spaghetti and meatballs I could eat it every single day and not getting sick of it.

Each grabbed his tray and picked a table at the corner and sat we kep eating and laughing and talking about usual stuff clases, homework, social media.
After lunch we separated to our own classes and the day just went ling and poring.