Little Peter

Peter

I'm NEVER going to a club with them ever again!

Eli was wasted as hell so we had to but him in bed and Naya waved me off saying i'll be fine going back by myself

Right...

Now I'm walking to my dorm and it's dark, it wasn't like this before my old dorm building got into trouble last year we had a big wild party with the college students it was loud with drinks and drugs..

It ended with cops so they applied some new rules like No mixing among the levels except for lunch time and sports activities and social activities like drama clubs and so on.

The curfew is 10:45 and now it's 2:19 and I'm freaked out if my mind all the scary movies that Eli and I watched is coming cross my mind and I'm about to pee my self if i heard another s- WHAT WAS THAT?!!!
I began to speed up when I heard a couple of foot steps behind me, the more I speed the more it comes closer and my blurry vision now is not helping-fuck- I started running and they ran after me and I'm a running, crying and screaming mess all of the sudden i feel a strong arm around my waist and another covering my mouth I struggle against the person sobbing and shaking in fear

"Hey hey shhh I'm not gonna hurt you just don't scream okay? I will remove my hand now but i need you to be quiet, understand?"

I just nod my head and he turns me around to face him when I realize who they are and they do too their eyes wind

"Why are you out ate this hour" his voice is sexy and husky. "I w-was out with my friends" why I'm I stumbling?!

The other one suddenly grabs my hand by the wrist and rice an eyebrow "Clubbing?" He glares at the green stamp on my hand and then to me.

I just looked down not wanting to show my fear
"I asked you a question little one!" His voice was strong and full of domination "Ye-Yes"

What the actual fuck is wrong with me?!

He sigh and said "How old are you?"

"Old enough" I mumbled feeling in my shoes all of the sudden.

He grabbed my chin up to look at him glaring at me and repeating him self "How.Old.Are.You"
I gulped nearly choking on my salvia, I couldn't speak his tone was filled with dominate and anger I closed my eyes as I felt my tears threatened to come out "Dude, chill your scaring him" the other one said to his brother with a sigh and he let go of my chin and I broke in tears not knowing why.

I feel someone bulling me to chest and I grab into his shirt and he coos in my ear "Shhh it's okey he didn't mean to scare you your okey little one".

Soon my sobs turn to hiccups and then the meanie one broke the silence "It's getting really late, lets get you to bed"

"I can go myself" I mumble loud enough and they chuckle "Witch dorm" he says still holding me to his chest I point to the building on the left and he pick me up like I was nothing I squeal feel my cheeks burn he smile and push my head to his neck I inhale his minty cent and feel my eyes getting heavy
The last thing i heard before the darkness consumed me was
"His the one Loghan".

/////////////

Short i know, but all the chapters in this book is gonna be short so yeah sorry!!?
Thank you, love you byyye

Sam💜