Tangled Strings

Read A/N below... sorry for any mistakes!! 

Leon
"We have to do it." I stated with a sigh looking at the gorgeous little boy across the canteen eating and laughing with his friends.

"What?! No man too soon" Loghan whispered.

"What are we waiting for he already showed us his little side, his properly thinking the exact same thing" I said look at my brother with hopeful eyes, his eyes turned to Peter who now has his head down for some reason he released a breath with a loud huff "What about the girls?"

'He seriously wants me to kick his ass right now' Leon thought.

"There cheating on us anyway, like you actually give a shit!!!" I shouted at him starting to get very pissed.

"Fine! When are we gonna talk to him, Now?" He said sounding a little more excited than ever.

"No! you wanna scare him!!" I shouted whispering "I have something in mind, let's go" I said smirking at him while he just rolled his eyes and got up and we headed toward the football field.

Peter

"Ughh I thought they would never leave" I huffed breathing at last Naya being the nosy friend she is looking around in creepy way "Who!?" She said.

"Leon and Loghan" i sigh.

"As in the HOT twins!!!" Eli states.

"Yes! They have been staring at my for the last ten minutes I felt like there's gonna be a hole at the side of my head" I growled.

Then Eli started to look at me dead in the eye, what is wrong with him...

"What!?" I finally say, more like shouting.

"Why would they be staring at you.. oh God what did you do peter?"

This jerk!!

"Why do you think I did something?" I glared at him and he just gave me a "Really!" Look, wow what a friend.

"I didn't do anything but something really weird happened last night" they got closer and I started to recall yesterday's events.

To say they were shocked was understatement they almost didn't believe me but them knowing my childish act made sense.

Naya finally spoke "Wow".

"I know. I don't know what happened to me I don't usually act like that in front of anyone except you two, it's like the have this power to make me act like a kid again it felt nice..and safe" I smile slightly thinking about how it felt being in there arms like.

Third person pov

Meanwhile the twins are getting ready for practice
Changing to the team uniform and putting their protective gear on all the team members and the twin hed to the field when a small light haired boy came shuffling awkwardly into the lockers room.

Peter looked left and right before he relaxed when he didn't hear anything for second but fast his face turned a deep shade of pink when he realized that all the team members are starring at him he smiled awkwardly and started to do his own job by placing the huge bag of balls into the small storage room and began to clean the seats and the floor then when he noticed that every one was gone.

Few minutes through the cleaning a shiver run down his spine when a voice or rather Someone whispered in his ear "We've missed you baby boy".

A/N
I'm cruel I know im so sorry for the really really late update i had some emotional issues and plus im in college and im looking for a job and I have this thing with my baby girl and I'm still coping with everything so please understand I'll be working on updating often for both stories so have  a little patience.
I love you all for the love and support and the Amazing comments.

Everyone who's telling me to update thank you do so much for not giving up on me i will try updating a lot for you guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Sam..