The weekend part [1]

The Twins {Loghan; back & Leon; front}

Peter

I wake up to the door of my room being open I peek from under the covers to see Zach my roommate.

I'm a light sleeper so I get up and looked at the clock it was 4:45 so I grabbed my towel and start a bubble bath.

I fell the top and throw my last bath bomb in, I love those things there sparkly and smells so good.

I step in sighing in relaxation and comfort.

15 minutes later I get out, drained the top and wrap the fluffy towel around my waist and go to my part of the closet.

I grab a dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a white V-nick shirt since the weather is not that cold today but I took my black leather jacket anyway to be careful.

When I started to head out it was already 5:15 so I grabbed my socks and a white adidas converses putting them on fast and my hand through my hair and ran out rushing.

"Fuck" I ground under my breath while i go back to the room, like always I forgot my room keys and wallet.

After checking twice for my thing I finally rush to the main building to get to the bus stop faster.

"Mr.Anderson! I'm glad to see you getting better, your friends told me you are very sick and couldn't move a muscle?!"

"M-Mr.Shied" I shudder looking back seeing mr.Shied smirking at me with heated glare.

I choked on my own spit and laughed awkwardly "Y-Yeah I feel a little better now".

"Good. You have detention for a week and the college football team could use the extra help in cleaning the lockers and the change rooms"

He spat and left, I just stood there my jaw could reach the ground.

"Just perfect".

I reach the bus stop and find Eli and Naya.

"Dude where the fuck were you we missed the bus?! The next one be hear for another 15 minutes" Naya scolded punching my arm hard.

I swear this girl is a man on the inside, how could she be so strong??!

"Oww!! I got caught be Shied he gave me detention for a hole fucking week, and he signed me to be the college football slave that dick head".

I grumble pouting and rubbing my hand, yep this will definitely leave a bruise.

She noticed and playfully rolled her eyes "Stop being a little girl Pete" I pout more if possible and she gives me a quick peak on my lips "You know i love you".

"If you weren't my best friend I would have kicked your ass" .

She chuckles and pat my shoulder "Sure honey".

"Let's go the bus is here" Eli announced and we get into the bus.