What if..

Peter

Thus bullshit.
Why do i have to move in with them besides how am I going to keep this from my dad, if he finds out that i moved out of the dorm he'll be worried.

Ughhhh.

I'll just tell them I can't it's simple.. right?!

I walk to my English class as slow as turtle ugh I just wanna be wrapped in my blanket...

"Boo" someone said very close to my ear I jump scared to see Leon laughing his head of "What is wrong with you!!?"
I yell at him feeling my eyes watering.
He stopped laughing and chuckled at my reaction and hugged me "Aww I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to frighten you that much" i look at at him pouting "I wanna sweep".
"You look tired baby you need a nap after class" i start whining and stomp my feet "i wanna nwap now no class" i cry.
He takes my hand in his and drag me to an empty class and close the door, he picks me up in his arms and swing us back and fourth while my head is in his neck I continue crying and feel my eyes closing and slowly.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let's go home daddy".

Leon
"Let's go home daddy".
He's so adorable he didn't even realize that he just called me daddy probably because he's very tired.

He shouldn't miss classes though....

Oh well, i walk to my car an putting him in the back an close his seat built, hmm his too small for a normal seat.

I drive to my brother and Is condo near the dorm, going inside laying him down in my bed and cover him I kiss his chubby cheek before i leave
"Welcome home baby boy"

------------------------------------------
I don't know how I feel about this chapter.....
Im sorry it sucks but yeah I'll be updating again tomorrow night so it'll be better hopefully.
Im sorry for letting you all wait for long.
Love you all

Sam💜💜