Treba Treigh Baker

Treba is another Overwatch Oc I made. She is 20 years old. Treba is born and from Kobe, Japan. Treba has blonde hair with pink highlights. Her eyes are electric blue, look closer and it's like you can see the hearts in her eyes. Her skin is light peach and her outfit is pink and black. Her occupation is a music producer and spy. She's a medium, so she is a little difficult to play as. Her affiliation is Overwatch, and she goes as a support. Treba's weapons are two AMT AutoMag lll and an electric axe. Treba can shrink or grow in size. Her guns change into a colorful, and the bullets in her pistols will change color when she's healing, the pattern looking like a swirly lollipop. When shot at her team, the bullet absorbs into them, healing them fully. Her ultimate is her two pistols. With her quick thinking, Treba combines her pistols together and quickly invents an indigenous machine gun, quickly killing anyone near her. Treba is extremely shy and easily flustered. But once you give her a mic and music, all that shyness is gone! She's a happy, sweet, and generous girl with the passion for the music. Her love interest is Lucio Santos. With his happy go-lucky character and his DJ music, she falls for her one musical shining prince.