Colored Version!

Name: Vampirella

Nicknames: Ella, Creepella, Fangbot, Creep, Miss Vamp, Mistress Of The Night

Age: 24(Equivalent in human years)

Creation Date: October 20

Personality: Vampirella is as some would call a spoiled bot. She always wants things her way, and if not, throws fits or gives a pouty silent treatment. Vampirella intends to get things that she wants, thinking she has a high authority.

As spoiled as she is, she's also very demanding and entitled. Again thinking she had high authority. Vampirella practically thinks the world and its people belong to her.

Vampirella is a vain character, her looks come before people. Not only that, but she's a little clingy and judgmental!

Though she acts like a total child, she's very seductive. Seduction is a must if it means getting what she wants. She can act her age when the childish act doesn't work.

On the outside she's very confident with herself, but when given the look of doubt or disappointment, she'll be upset, and show that she's just as scared as the rest of the team(like Starscream for example).

Faction: Decepticon

Alternative Mode: (Techno-Organic) Bat

Earth Alt. Mode: Bat

Main Function: Third-In-Command, Leader of The "Bat" Colony

Universe: Between TFA and TFP

Color Scheme: Purple, Red, Black, Grey, White

Backstory:
After The Great War, areas such as caves, temples, and even some cities became nothing but ghost areas, where hardly any life existed.

Vampirella before was known as Clovenspark, an Autobot whose interest was to discover hidden artifacts or valuable resources that could still be located in some abandoned areas.

She was quiet, and often depended on others a lot. She wanted to take a journey to a cave that was long lost and forgotten, but not alone. Clovenspark and (as thought) her close friend, Boltpin, traveled to the cave.

The two friends went into the cave with only a few supplies to fight off the darkness, to heal, and a map that would take them to an artifact known as the Cosmic Jewel. The Cosmic Jewel is said to enhance one's ability.

All seemed well, save the creepy setting the cave gave off, and he constant feeling of being watched.

While investigating though, the ground beneath them collapsed, taking only Clovenspark with her. One of her wings(before was a little butterfly like) was caught under a boulder. Clovenspark did not have enough strength to remove it, and so she tried to call out to Boltpin.

Boltpin though, abandoned her to find the artifact, leaving her trapped in what seemed like a whole other part of the cave. She felt betrayed and forgotten as he went to search for the artifact to take all the credit, and so she sat in the dark, crying and begging for guidance for what may seem like days.

Two Decepticons(Nightstrike and Wingcode) found Clovenspark by her loud cries and first thought about draining her Energon, but one decided to use her for an experiment. Taking the boulder off, they made a promise to Clovenspark an artifact that could make her stronger, so that no one would dare cross her again.

At first Clovenspark was unsure, but the thought of becoming stronger(and really just wanting to leave the cave) crossed her mind, and she accepted. The two Decepticons presented what they called the Blood Crystal, similar to the Cosmic one, adding that it will also give her the strength she needs to dwell in the darkness.

Once given to her, she became a vampire bot similar to them, only her form was more humanoid than theirs. Her mind filled with the need to feed, and with the strength she got, she flew out of the cave in search of anything that could ease her hunger.

One bot in the dark night was spotted. She was so blind she didn't realize until she was covered with hats left of the bot that was now dead was Boltpin. With regret, she flew away until she found another abandoned cave, where she yet again cried.

She was found by Megatron and his group, who seemed intrigued with her. He comforted her, speaking of potential and offered her guidance, in return she will give her loyalty to him fully. Clovenspark accepted, and was given a new name Vampirella.

From then on, she became his third-in-command, with the thought to take over alongside Megatron, without a care for who would be in the way, for they're demise will given in the hands of Mistress of the Night.

Abilities/Weapons:
Fang Whip: A whip that stretches for as long as she pleases, covered with little thorns that sends paint full shocks to any bot.
Antigravity: Like any Bat, Vampirella has the ability to stand on ceilings.
Black As Night: An ability where Vampirella blends into the shadows, causing one to not be able to see her at all(unless her eyes are open, which kinda give it away.)

Strengths: Vampirella is very manipulative, she has ways she can convince others. When it comes to night time, there's not many things that could stand in her way.

Weaknesses: She's overly cocky and that usually gets her to become easily distracted. She's not really independent, so strength wise not the best. Vampirella is naive, so whatever someone may say she'll probably believe them.

Theme Song: Dance Again-Jennifer Lopez

Quote: "In the night I will prey, for I am the Mistress of the Night.~"

Other: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~