Toon Town AU

The Toon Town AU is becoming a thing with Bendy and the Ink Machine. I discovered it on Tumblr and quickly became interested. I decided to play it off with my characters Kitty and Drac.

As some of you might know, Toon Town is basically a town for toons, maybe a few humans may be involved, but it's a get away place from their creators or just away from humanity.

Bendy and Alice as I know are the bad guys, Boris is known I think as a policemen.

Kitty is basically on the good side, but hates to see Bendy and Alice the way they are. It's told that Kitty and Kate are actually one person, so when Kitty gets frightened she calls out to people like Sammy, Henry, Susie, or even Joey. Kitty's dark abilities are what she keeps in, but Bendy tries to get it out. Kitty sadly sees Bendy and Alice as betrayed friends.

Drac lives out of Toon Town in his own little mansion, he's not technically evil, but like an anti hero. He helps Kitty, but any allies of hers he dismisses, his focus is on the kitten. Drac hates Bendy and Alice, like hardcore. Betray his kitten and you've signed a death wish.

They're relationship grows a lot in this AU, though Drac eventually finds secrets about Kitty's past and even her creator's, he still will do anything for her, which Kitty is very thankful for. Most citizens of Toon Town would try to avoid her since she is basically karma, but again Drac sees passed that. Drac also knows that Kitty's body is as well made up of human blood, so that's a plus side for him as well.