Color Version!

Here's a color version of Atralbeam! I forgot to mention that her nickname is usually Astri.

Here's a reference of Astralbeam as well!!
Name: Astralbeam(Astri)

Age: 20 years(equivalent in human years)

Creation Date: December 31

Personality: Astri is a determined Autobot who usually wants things in her own way. She often questions things she doesn't understand. Astri is someone who relaxes easily, but at her limit tends to become more uptight and throws something like a fit.

Astri is very social, she loves to have a good party a few times if it means it'll relax her. She can jump into conversation well, and tends to be carefree when it does come to a good time.

When it comes to her duties and goals, Astri takes it to heart to achieve them. This leads to her being a little selfish, as she blocks out everything and everyone so that she can focus on the task she wishes to achieve.

Astri often looks for advice from elders, or people of high rank, such as her parents, Optimus, or Ratchet. And if it comes to situations, it may even be Megatron. This is because she wishes to become a leader as well, but to the elders, she has much to learn.

Astri tends to shallow herself when it comes to mistakes, leaders don't make mistakes right? Though carefree, she can be a insecure and a bit of a perfectionist, again this is a thought she has in becoming a future leader.

Faction: Autobot

Alternative Mode: Techno-Organic(really more techno) Unicorn

Earth Alt. Mode: Horse

Main Function: Espionage, Emergency Flare

Universe: Between TFA and TFP

Color Scheme: White, Black, Blue

Backstory:
Before the Great War on Cybertron, Astralbeam was born into a family of military. Her father was a retired Lieutenant, while her mother was a retired Medbot. Astralbeam decided to follow their footsteps, wanting to become Lieutenant.

Her childhood consisted of wanting to do her best, impressing anyone older than her, while also having a good time at parties and special events. She would do honors in school, join clubs like a dancing club, weaponry/fighting clubs.

Though at some point, with tensions high between the Autobots and Decepticons, her parents warned her about the people involved with the Decepticons. Especially Megatron. At some point though, when riots and rallies started, Astralbeam had seen Megatron before, as he had seen her as well. To him though, she was only just another bot.

After school, she pursued her military career at the Autobot Military Academy. She became a cadet, where she'd focus on hand-to-hand combat, weaponry in blades, and close range combat. She'd become focus, attempting to become top of her class in the Academy. But the teachers, as she calls them "Half-Minded Dim-Sparks", focused more on people becoming the next set of Primes.

When the Great War began, Astralbeam and her parents were sent out of Cybertron. But they were separated as a few Autobots were taking citizens somewhere safer from the Decepticons' grasp. Astralbeam was considered a soldier, and was sent to Earth to search for others. Astralbeam ends up in the process of searching, finding Optimus and his crew, and she joined, excited to be under the Optimus Prime. Astralbeam spends her time learning more about Earth, while creating the bonds that go along her way.

Abilities/Weapons:
Shooting Star: Astralbeam's horn sends out a signal that reaches close to the end of the atmosphere. This also shines bright enough to stretch as far as two football fields to clear anything such as darkness and fog.
Nova Spear: A spear made up of hot light, it could shoot light beams.
GlowBug: Astralbeam's horn glows to find her way around, but she hardly uses it since she has glowing crystals following her around.

Strengths: Astri possesses the agility that makes her quick and flexible. She's very determine, willing to go for as long as she can. She works well with her spear and has quick reflexes.

Weaknesses: Once it's dark, or she's out into a situation that involves being blinded by anything, she's not as strong as she is. She has a deep fear of the dark, so it's easier for her enemies to target her at night. She also bites more than she can chew, like a lot.

Theme Song: Obsessed- Ina Wroldsen

Quote: "Even in the darkness, light will either find you, or you find it yourself."

Other: Ever since Astralbeam's parents found out she was afraid of the dark, they've always given her Brightlight Crystals, crystals that glow and follow the holder around. This was before she had the ability to just let her horn glow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~