The Plan in Action

Ash rubbed his sleepy eyes as he walked down the street. He had just finished assigning tasks to people he needed the assistance of. Now he's heading back to his mansion in hopes of taking a long rest.

He plopped down on his bed and slowly closed his eyes. Not before long Ash soon fell into a deep sleep.

Ash hasn't been able to get much rest, around 27 hours full of calls, paperwork, planning, redesigning and a lot of other stuff. Doing this by yourself takes up a lot of time and energy, thats why he gives tasks to other people who are willing to help. Not that anyone really minds, Ash helps out each town and person so they are just repaying the kindness and help he has given them.

A little yellow mouse pushed his way past the door and jumped on the bed his trainer was on, he snuggled up against him and closed his eyes. He had been training with all of Ash's other pokemon outside in the gated forest.

All the duo had to do now was wait.

Kanto

" Huh, whats this? " Misty questioned.

She was just walking around Cerulean city when she noticed a flyer on the side of the pokemon center.

" Hmmm, a sort of competition? " Misty glanced around and noticed that there were copies of the paper everywhere, on every building. Some people crowded around some of them and talked about it.

" For all trainers, gym leaders and Champions as well.  A chance to show just how strong you are " Misty read as her gaze was focused back on the flyer. "Hmmmmm "

Misty sprinted back to her gym and called some people on the video phone (I think thats what its called).

" Hello? Oh hi Misty " a voice said coming from the screen

The screen then split up into six little squares, in each square there was a different person.

" Hi Brock, all you guys too " misty said with a slight smile

" So Misty, what are you calling about?" Dawn asked, tilting her head to the side

" Well have any of you seen the flyer for the ' Kalos challenge ' competition? "

All of them shook their heads. They had been too busy to notice that it was being talked about all over town.

" Its a event thats being held in the Kalos region, everyone is allowed to take part. I thought that it might be something fun to do so thats why I called you all, to ask if you wanted to compete with me as well. " Misty continued.

" Yeah, it sounds like fun! " Iris exclaimed

" Count me in for sure! " Brock said

" Hey! Isn't the Kalos region known for its strength? " Max wondered

" Yes I believe so. I read somewhere that with its new champion the gym leaders, elite four and even the battle frontier is stronger than anywhere else!" May said as she tried to recall more of what the artical had said.

" Sounds like a place with an amazing taste! " Cilan announced

" Great, so we're all going?! " Misty questioned.

They all agreed and then discussed further on when and how the were going to get there.

Misty reached into one of the pockets of her shorts and pulled out a piece of paper.

" It says here that in two weeks from now there will be chances to hop on either a plane, boat or any other kind of transportation to Kalos. " Misty looked up from the paper as she finished reading.

" Lets all prepare to leave around then, in the mean time I'll give Ms. Ketchum a call to see if she would like to come watch, along with professor Oak too " Brock said.

They all agreed on a time and place to meet up so that they can go together, after that they ended the call with each other and spent the rest of the day wondering if a certain boy would be there.

Sorry I haven't updated this story much, I still have a cold and lots of homework to do.