Ash vs Cynthia

" This will be a 6 on 6 battle between the Champion of Kalos, Ash and the Champion of the Sinnoh region, Cynthia. There will be no time limit. Trainers realise your first Pokemon. "

" I'm happy to see you again, Ash. Although don't think I'll go easy on you " Cyntha said from her side of the battle field, even their conversations are being played on the speakers for everyone to hear.

" Heh, Glad you think that way Cynthia but don't worry even when you lose this battle, it won't affect your participation in the tournament " Ash retorted with a slight smirk.

" You seem confident " she stated.

" The outcome of this battle is inevitable, besides doesn't everyone trash talk before or during a battle " Ash placed his right hand on his hip and gave his weight to his right leg.

" Now that you mention it..... " She became deep in thought.

" And since this writer's a jerk that finds the protagonists pain and sorrow somehow amusing, I guess you'd have to be able to overcome obstacles. " Ash muttered, sadly the microphones picked it up.

" Writer, protagonist? " Cynthia questioned.

" Crap...I broke the fourth wall " Ash sighed.

" Is that like.....a Pokemon move or something " blondie said.

" Just forget about it! " The boy quickly said while he had his other hand on his head.

" Anyway, I'll send out my Pokemon first. Lets go Pikachu! " Ash yelled.

With that Pikachu ran out of the hallways that led to the center of the stadium, he jumped on Ash's shoulder then leapt to the battle field.

" Pikachu, huh? Come on out Garchomp! " Cynthia shouted as she tossed out a pokeball.

" I'll let you have the first move " Ash said as he gestured to her.

" Alright, lets give it our all Garchomp!" With that she pointed twords the yellow mouse " use earthquake "

The ground on the battle field began to shake, pikachu just stayed in place waiting for commands.

" Deflect " Ash's voice was calm.

The shock waves of the attack sent some debris at the electric mouse. Pikachus tail started to glow silver and as soon as anything came close to was shattered to pieces. As the dust settled it show an unscathed Pikachu.

" Once more! " Cynthia yelled.

" It didn't work the first time so lets see what she's got. " Pikachu nodded in agreement with his trainer.

As it did before the ground shook and sent debris at the mouse, the only difference was that they were able to make the attack come from every angle.

" Earthquake rock climb. " Ash commanded. ( the only name I could think of for it )

Once again Pikachu's tail glowed silver. He jumped a bit in the air and hit his targets on an angle, propelling him upwards. The mouse did this over and over again, climbing higher each time. When he got to the top he prepared to attack.

" Thunderbolt " the boy said.

Pikachu sent out electricity and it fell twords his opponent.