Controlled

WARNING!

The following content may contain elements that are not suitable for some audience, viewer discretion is advised. ( just thought this would be fun to put :P )

Upon arriving the group was thrilled to see that Ash and friends were able to push the Team Flare members into a clearing in the forest. The clearing was slightly on the side of a hill with rocks randomly sticking out from the earth.

Passing through the trees they tried to reach the area where all the battling was, but when they finally made it there something was wrong. Everyone had stopped giving commands as the Team Flare grunts ran off to the side, everyone else taking a couple steps back.

The ground was shaking a only a little but with every passing second it seemed to increase, some fell down from losing their balance. They all tried to grab onto something, whether it be the trees or the person beside them.

A bright white light appeared on team flares side and grew lager and closer within a split second and they were all sent flying backwards. The last thing the traitors remember is them making contact with the ground and after that everything went black.

--------------------------

" Ugh... " Misty groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

She looked around and took in her surroundings. Everything was almost pitch black, she assumed that she was out for a while. Since it was not completely black she could still see the outlines of the surrounding trees and her friends.

" Hey wake up! " She harshly whispered, shaking Brock back and forth.

He slowly sat up and held his hand on the back of his head.

" Jeez, what is it? " Brock asked.

" Help me wake everyone up! " Misty hissed.

The two of them were able to wake the rest of the group fairly quickly. Although it started to rain as they were waking the last of the people up.

" How long were we out? " Cilan questioned.

" Long enough for it to have already become night. " Delia sighed.

There was a flash of lightning followed by the roaring sound of thunder.

" Max... whats wrong? " May asked.

Max was just sitting on the ground looking through the trees with a terrified look on his face, he didn't even speak. He just pointed in the direction he was looking, his gaze still focus on whatever was there.

The group turned to look at where he was pointing, but it was to dark to see much more past the trees. Curiosity getting the best of them they started to walk in the direction Max was pointing.

With each step they could hear each other stepping through the water that was quickly collecting from the rain. May had helped Max stand on his feet and followed the rest of the group.

There was another flash of lightning and they were able to see what was there, but it might have not been what they were expecting.

A bit in the distance there was Ash standing with his left side to them, his wet hair shading his face. His clothes were torn and soaked in water and in his right hand he held a sword that glowed a light blue. There seemed to be something rapped around near the end of the blade, it dimmed the bright light of the sword. Whatever it was looked like it was dripping onto the ground, they didn't have enough time to take note of everything before the light the rain provided them sunk back into the darkness.

" Looks like their awake. " They heard a voice laugh.

They glanced to their right and saw Lysandre standing on top of a giant machine with a smug look on his face.