Annoyance

" Sir, the machine is ready " One of the Team Flare grunts said and left.

' Get ready for this "Champion", we'll tear your precious world apart. ' Lysandre thought.

He paced back and forth thinking about when his plans had failed,when he was beaten by a 10 year old.

" I WAS NOT BEATEN BY HIM! " Lysandre yelled.

Oh, sorry. Let me try that again. Ahem.

He trudged back and forth thinking about when he got his ass kick by a 10 year old.

" I hate you.. " He muttered.

Anyway, let's get back on track because apparently people expect me to fix the fourth wall..

Around 6 year ago when Ash first came to Kalos, Lysandre's attempt to reset the world was crushed by Ash and his friends. He was claimed to be dead after he was pulled into a green portal, but the remaining members of team flare were able to bring him back. His hatred for Ash only grows with every passing day, he's done research on the boy, finding out every bit of information there is on him.

It didn't come as a big shock to him when he found out that the boy had taken down organizations before, although one did interest him more than the others. The event that had happened in Unova, a man named Colress was able to create a machine that brought out the full strength of a Pokemon and had them under his control. The machine was able to take control of Reshiram but Ash's Pikachu was able to go against the mind control.

Lysandre considered them only to be lucky, after all it was a close call. When Ash and Pikachu were battling against Team Plasma, Ash had ordered Pikachu to use electro ball and Colress tried to take control of the mouse pokemon once again. Colress's machine was able to take control of Ash's pokemon and the electro ball was turned back on Pikachu as it clashed with the stream of light from the machine. Pikachu was able to go against the mind control with the power and energy from it's attack keeping him conscious. In the end the machine was destroyed.

Lysandre was able to perfect the machine so that it would take control of any Pokemon without fail. Now he planned to use it to take control of Ash and his Pokemon, He didn't care about the other elites or frontier brains, he only wanted the strongest one there was. With Ash and his Pokemon under his control he would be able to bring the world to it's knees.

Ash knew that Lysandre was back and ready to do some damage, no matter what it cost him or anyone else. He knew that Lysandre would and could rip everything to shreds. While Lysandre knew that Ash was unpredictable and would do everything he could to save everyone, even if it meant risking his own life.

The two of them, the broken hero and the returning villain. Which would bring the other down and determine the fate of those left, the answer to this question is unwritten for now. It seems it can go both ways, though its not what you believe, its what will most likely happen.

Sure, Ash is strong, clever, champion and his Pokemon team is more than considered to be able to handle any threat, but he's also broken. Those he had trusted had turned against him in an instant, whose to say he won't be overcome by emotions in a tough situation, it may have yet to take an effect on him.

Lysandre was beaten by Ash before, but now he has a new plan and is ready to use it. He knows what had happened before that led him to his failure, he's demolished anything that would lead him down that road again. His determination is fueled by his hatred for Ash, he'll stop at nothing until his plan is put into action.

Although I don't think anyone will have to wait much longer. It's almost time.

What do you think? Should / will this story have a happy or a sad ending? I haven't been able to decide how this story will end.