Dinner Time

Angel played with the triplets for another two hours until it was time for dinner. All four of them went to wash their hands and then the butler lead them into the dining room. Everyone was already there. The same boy with purple hair and magenta eyes was also there. The two of them made eye contact with one another then Angel joined her cousins and sat with them. Kanato was sitting Angel on the left while ayato was on the right. Laito kept arguing with ayato that he ap wanted to sit with Angel but ayato would refuse and say no. At the same time, her Aunt Rachel and Aunt Ann with Ciel running after them. Since she was playing with the triplets, she didn't get to meet her Aunts and Ciel. She stood up and went towards them.
Angel's P.O.V
I stood up from the chair and went towards the three of them. ,"aunt Rachel,  Aunt Ann!" I went towards them and hugged them one by one then picked  Ciel into my arms and went to sit with triplets. I made Ciel sit on my lap and asked Aunt Rachel if I could feed him. Aunt Rachel smiled," that is so sweet of you Angel but you also have to eat as well dear. I don't want to burden you" I shake my head to say no," it's no problem at all Aunty. After all Ciel is my precious cousin. Isn't that right Ciel?" Ciel smiled, "yes, Angel is the best cousin ever." I giggled and kissed his cheek. The food arrived and I started feeding Ciel. He ate it happily. Aunt Rachel had the chef make porridge for Ciel because that was the only he would eat. So there was a small, separate plate and spoon  for him. While he was eating, I would also eat from my plate as well. Then all of a sudden Ciel happily said to his mother, " mother from now on can Angel feed me?" The adults laughed a bit. us kids also laughed a little. Ciel was so confused, " did I say something wrong?" Aunt Ann said," you didn't say anything wrong dear. It's just that when we go home, Angel won't be with us. She will be with her mommy and daddy in her home." Ciel frowned," then can she stay with us for today?" Uncle Vincent said," I don't know son. That is for you aunt Juri and uncle Haruka to decide." Ciel looked at my parents pleadingly," please aunty and uncle. Can Angel stay with us for today?" Mommy smiled, "I would love it if she would but she has school tomorrow. It was a Sunday today that's why we came early. Don't be sad okay?" Ciel frowned and looked down. I looked at him then smiled. "Don't worry Ciel. I will stay with you next weekend and we will play all day and eat lots of yummy things." Ciel was so happy. "Do you promise?" "I pinky promise Ciel." I held out my pinky and Ciel did the same and we locked them together to mark a promise. "Angel is the best cousin ever." Then he hugged me. I hugged back and I saw everyone smiling at the both of us.
Reiji's P.O.V
So her name is Angel? That name really suits her. I watch as she fed her cousin Ciel. And from what I observed, she really is very friendly with children. She seems so carefree with children. Then all of a sudden My step mother Cordelia asked ayato, " Ayato did you study like I told you to before coming to dinner?" Ayato turned pale when he heard that. From the looks of it, he must have told Cordelia that he would study before dinner. I swear, I don't get why he always plays and doesn't study. It's not that uninteresting ands it seems. Then I heard Angel tell cordelia," don't worry aunty, I will make sure he will study and if he has a any homework then I will help them do it. I will help all three of them to study" Cordelia smiled genuinely for the first time which surprised not only me but also surprised mother and everyone else. "Thank you Angel. You really are a good girl just like your father had told me." Angel smiled then continued to feed Ciel. She seems like a very intelligent girl. I feel like I can understand her better than anyone in my family.
Shu's P.O.V
Her cousin mentioned that her name was Angel. It was a very beautiful name. And from how she was able to persuade Cordelia by telling her that she would make sure that the triplets would do their homework , she has already become step mother's favourite. Why do I get the feeling that I desperately want to talk to her? She looks like someone I can trust apart from Edgar. I really want to talk to her. I want to tell her all my secrets. Maybe I should talk to her tonight. I look at reiji and I see that he also has the same idea. But I will Talk to her before he does. I will talk her after dinner.
Angel's P.O.V
After dinner,  Ciel had fell asleep in my arms after eating his meal. I kissed his forehead gently and he smiled in his sleep. Aunt Rachel took Ciel and then we said our goodbyes and uncle Vincent and Aunt Ann and Aunt Rachel left. As I was helping the triplets do their homework, the same boy with purple hair and magenta eyes came into the room. "Hello" "hello, you must be Aunt Juri and uncle Haruka's daughter Angel right?" I smiled," yes I am" "I was hoping that we could take a walk in the garden." "I would love that. If you would please give me a few minutes, so I can make sure that these three finish their homework otherwise aunt cordelia would be very upset." Ayato chimed in," don't worry, we will finish our homework. You two lovebirds go take a walk." I blushed, "we are not lovebirds ayato. Stop teasing." Reiji said to me," I am sorry I didn't introduce myself before asking you. My name is Reiji. My mother is Beatrix." "So you are Aunt Beatrix's son. It's nice to meet you."
Reiji's P.O.V
I smiled," it's nice to meet you too. So, shall we go Angel?" She smiled with her eyes closed," of course reiji." Then she turned to the triplets," you three better finish your homework, and then I will ask the chef to make you your favourite things to eat as a reward from me." Their faces lighted up and they quickly began doing the rest of their homework. I was surprised by she persuaded the three of them to do their homework. Not even Step mother was able to do that. I suppose she understands them better than step mother. Then she turned to me," let's go reiji." I nodded and then guided her towards the garden.
We walked for a while and then I asked her if she could play any instrument. She nodded," I am learning on how to play the piano." "Do you have a private tutor?" "Actually no, my mother teaches me and sometimes if she is busy then my father." I looked down," oh I see. It must very interesting to learn from you parents." She looked at me," don't your parents help you?" Then  all of a sudden I started telling her everything. I felt like I could tell her anything and she would listen to each and every word. "I was never appreciated by my mother.  Being the second eldest son, mother never once appreciated what I did. She would always ignore me and turn all of her attention towards Shu, the eldest brother. I suppose you have met him by now." "Actually I haven't met him yet." "You will soon." Then she did something which was a shock. She took my hand and sat down and then pulled my hand as little as a sign to tell me I should sit with her. I sat down with her and we didn't talk to each other for a while. But then Shu came and sat with us. He held out his hand towards Angel," hello my name is shu. You must be Angel." She smiled and shook his hand," yes I am and you must be Shu." Those two talked for a while. Then shu stood up and asked her," I am going inside now. Angel, will you like to join me?" "I would love too Shu but I will stay here a while longer with Reiji." Shu looked at me then to Angel with a smile. "As you wish.  I will be in the music room if you need anything." "Thank you Shu." Then he left. "You should have gone with Angel." She looked at me with a confused look on her face. "What are you talking about Reiji? I came here with you and I will stay here with you." I looked at her and something clicked inside of me. I know that it is inappropriate for a child like me at this age to fall in love. Maybe when I grow older, I will tell her how I feel towards her.
Juri's P.O.V
I was outside on the balcony admiring the night sky and the stars. Just as I was about to head inside, I saw Angel with Beatrix's sons, Shu and Reiji. I watched them for a while then I saw shu stand up and hold out his hand for Angel but from the looks of it, she refused and then Shu left. Reiji and Angel gazed into each others eyes for a while and I could tell right away that both of them had fallen for each other even if they didn't know themselves. Haruka walked outside and kissed me on the head. "So, how is our dear Angel doing?" "I think is he has fallen for one of them. Look over there." Haruka looked into the direction to where Angel and reiji were and chuckled. "Ah young love.  A bit too young in my opinion." I giggled and hit him lightly in the arm, "let's go back inside. The others are waiting for us." I head back inside and haruka follows me inside as well.

-authors note-
Well this is the end of chapter 2. Love is in the air and it's only the beginning. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Will update the next chapter as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.