The No Life King

Alucard's P.O.V
I carried her back to the mansion and went downstairs to the basement and put her on the bed in the police girl's room. Then I sat down on a chair, waiting for her to wake up. In the mean time, my master came into the room with Walter and Police girl with her. Integra asked," Is she awake yet?" As I was about to answer her, the girl slowly woke up. Then she sat up and held her head. "Where am I?  Where is here?" She asked. I answered," you are at the Hellsing Organisation little Draculina." She glared at me," how many times will you call me Draculina? I'm find it really irritating." I smirked at her," did I make my little kitten angry?" "that is enough you two. Stop behaving like little children," my master ordered. Then she came towards the girl and sat down in front of her. "It's good to see that you are awake Angelica. I am sorry if Alucard was a bit rough on you." Angelica rubbed her arms and said," it's no problem. I am sure he does that to every girl he sees or meets." "That is right my kitten but I usually don't meet this many girls. The only women I know are my master, integra and my servant, the police girl." "You do know that the police girl has a name. It doesn't matter if she is your servant, you should at least call her by her name. What is your name then?" I was shocked by Angelica's words. Then she asked the police girl her name. "Oh my name is Seras Victoria. Nice to meet you ma'am."
Seras's P.O.V
"Oh my name is Seras Victoria. Nice to meet you ma'am." I told her. She giggled and said," there is no need to be so formal Seras. You can call me Angelica or Angel. Whichever you fancy." She said. I widened my eyes. This was the first time that I had ever met someone who didn't care about her rank. Well, except for sir integra that is. Then all of a sudden, I heard a gasp. It was Angelica. She said," I forgot! My cousin would be worried about me. I didn't even tell him." Sir Integra asked her," and who is your cousin, Angelica?" "Ciel phantomhive." I didn't know who that was but my master and sir integra knew him, judging from their shocked faces. Then Walter said," Not to worry lady Angelica. I have already informed him. I had taken the liberty by asking her Majesty if you had any relatives in London. He will in the evening to come get you." "Thank you Walter." "Your most welcome my lady." After that Walter and Sir Integra left the room. I stayed for a little while then also left, leaving my master and Angelica.
Angel's P.O.V
After I thanked Walter for informing Ciel, him, integra and seras left the room leaving me alone with Alucard. For some reason, his name sounded so vaguely familiar even though I had never met him before our encounter in Buckingham Palace. Then I started to spell his name backwards. Then it hit me. No wonder his name sounded familiar. I looked at him and saw that he was loading his gun. I must have said it out load without  thinking it because he immediately looked at me shocked. He asked me," what did you say?" I replied," Dracula. You are the No Life King." He regained his composure and then smirked," so, the little kitten found out my real name. Well, since you have already figured out who I am, maybe you can tell me what my other names are. Or what my past was like. I am sure that your ancestors have carried on my legend." I was confused when he said that my ancestors carried on his legend. Then I remembered that my grandmother used to tell me stories about Dracula.
~Flashback~
I was at my grandmother's house for the weekend because all our relatives had gathered there as it was my grandparent's anniversary. I was getting ready for bed when grandmother came in to tell me a story. I got into bed and she also got into bed with me. Then she asked me," what kind of story do you want to listen to today?" "Can you tell me a story about the No Life King?" She thought about it for a while then smiled," this is how the story goes. There once was a prince by the name of Vladimir. He was the son of a great king who was not only known his cruelty towards his enemies but also his kindness towards his Kingdom and his subjects. Vladimir's father had gone out to war. After some time, Vladimir received a message saying that his father had been killed in the war and he should head out to war in place of his father after his coronation was done." "Grandmother, what's a coronation?" "Well, sweetheart it is a type of ceremony where the eldest or only child of a king inherits the throne after the King's death. So coming back to the story. Vladimir's coronation had been done and he went to war. Just like his father, he showed no mercy towards his enemies and killed them in  a brutal way. He was called many names. Vlad The Impaler was the most famous one. He was called that because he used to impale his enemies. But in the end, he lost the war and his army had been destroyed. He was captured and taken for execution. He knew that it was the end for him. He would suffer the same fate which his father suffered. Just as the executioner was about to cut his head off, he drank the blood which was flowing in front of him. But the real question that no one was able to answer is that was Vladimir born a vampire or a human. Most say that he was born a human because if was born a vampire, he would have red eyes like every vampire does. But that isn't true." I looked up at her," it's not?" "No it's not. Look at us, we are vampires. Yet we don't have red eyes now do we? You have beautiful blue eyes just like your grandfather and also beautiful red hair just like me." I instantly got up and stood on the bed in front of grandmother," don't worry grandmother. One day, when I will meet the No Life King himself, I will ask him. Besides who can resist this cute little face?" She laughed and then tucked me into bed. "Okay time for bed. Tomorrow night, I will tell you the rest of the story." "There's more?" "Of course. I told you about his previous life before becoming Dracula. Angel, if for some reason I can't tell you the whole story, you can read this." She handed me a book," this is a book about Dracula. If anything is bothering you, you can consult this book. And if still can't the answers to your questions, maybe you can ask the No Life King. I am sure he would tell you. When you meet him, tell him that I was the one who told you about him." "Okay grandmother. Good night." "Good night sweetie." Then she left the room and I fell asleep.
~Flashback Ends~
I was about to answer his questions when he said," so that's how you came to know about me. Rose told you about me." I looked at him shocked," how did you know my grandmother?" He chuckled," She was my lover. After I lost the first woman I ever loved, my heart was broken. I thought to myself that I will never love a woman as much as I loved her. But then your grandmother came and took my breath away. She filled the void in my heart and I came to love her even more than any other woman. She made my non beating heart beat again. When she first told me her name, I thought to myself "I must have her." The both us became friends but in the end, I couldn't contain it any longer. I told her about how I felt. I had been expecting rejection from her but she hugged and told me that she felt the same way. You have no idea how happy I was that day. But then one day, a man by the name of Van Hellsing came and ruined everything. He pierced my heart with a wooden stake. I have died two times during my undead life. In the first, none was there with me except the dead bodies of my men. In the second, Rose was there with me. She stayed with me until I closed my eyes for the second time. Before I died, I told her that she should move on and shouldn't wait for me. She refused a couple number of times. Then when I was about to close my eyes, she kissed me and finally gave in to my request. She stayed with me until I closed my eyes. After many years, I was reborn into this world again. And I came to know that Rose had married a noble by the name of Enrique. I was a bit upset even though I told her to move on but it would have hurt me even more knowing that she waited for me and suffered because of me. I would visit her everyday when I found her. Her husband knew that I came to visit her but didn't say anything. I don't know why. Then one day she told me that she was going to be a grandmother. One day, when I was visiting her, I saw her in a different room. I was curious and looked inside. I saw that she was with a little girl who had beautiful red hair and deep blue eyes. I heard what she was telling her about. She was telling the girl about me. I also saw that the girl jumped on the bed and said that she was going to ask me something. What an energetic girl! I think you might know that girl. That girl was you after all. Come to think of it, do you know your grandmother's real name? Rose was her nickname."
I thought about it for a while then said," her name was Rosalia. And your previous lover before my grandmother was Mina Harker." "Absolutely right. You know you resemble Rose a lot. You have that same fiery spirit just like Rosalia. And of course who could forget that red hair?" I was about to reply to him when someone knocked on the door. The door opened and Walter came in. He said," my lady, your cousin has arrived." "Okay Walter. I will be right there." He bowed and left. I got up and when out of the door with Alucard behind me. I reached the entrance and saw Ciel talking with Integra. When he saw me, he reached for my hand," let's go home Angelica. You have to leave for Japan do you not? Since you missed your flight last night." Alucard asked," You're leaving so soon?" "I am. It was nice to meet all of you. Maybe I will visit you guys again soon." I said good bye to everyone and got into the car. Ciel told me that he had already put my luggage in the car and now was heading straight to the airport. On the way there, I thought about alucard's relationship with my grandmother. We reached the airport and I said good bye to Ciel and sebastian and also told Ciel to take care of lizzy.  After that I got into the plane and sat down near the window. When we were high above the clouds, I kept thinking to myself. Until next time No Life King. I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone saying something in my head.
               I look forward to our next meeting my little
              Draculina. Or should I say my No Life Queen