Return To London

Angel's P.O.V
I woke up and saw that I was lying on my bed. I sat up and thought about what had happened while I was gone. Are these flashbacks somewhat related to all this mess? Why do I keep having these? I went into the bathroom to take a bath then I remembered that Alucard was here. I quickly took a shower and went downstairs. I saw Shu sleeping in one of the couches in the drawing room. I sat down in the chair next to him. He opened one of his eyes lazily then closed them again. He asked," what's bothering you Angel?" I stayed silent for a while then asked him," do you know about the man that came here? He was a vampire too." "You mean Alucard? And to answer your question, yes I do. He's the one who brought you to your room when the Mukamis came the other day." I looked at him and saw that he was sitting there instead of laying down like usual. I said," He told me that I shouldn't return to London. He said that war has broke out. I was worried for Ciel but then he said that his mansion is nowhere near the city so he's gonna be fine and if the war reached that far then they were gonna send him here. But I'm still worried. Not just for Ciel but also for Integra." He looked at me with a questioning look," who is integra?" "It's a long story but I'll tell you after I return from London." I stand up and leave the room. As I went upstairs, I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked back and saw it was Shu. He looked at me seriously," you aren't going to London. Alucard told you not to and yet you're going? How do you think reiji would feel?" I glared," since when did you start caring about reiji's feelings?" He grabbed my wrist even tightly," I may not care about him or his feelings but I do care about you. if you don't care about that, then think about the girls. If something were to happen to you, what would they do? Are you really going to make them suffer because of your stubbornness? Everyone needs you here. I need you here." Then he started to lean closer to me but on instinct, I slapped him hard. He looked at me with wide eyes. I turned my back on him. "I would be really upset knowing that I made them suffer but I know that they will move on because they have you guys with them. I know that you guys will take care of them when I'll be gone. That's why I wouldn't have any regrets when I leave because I know that I have done everything I could for them." I turned my head slightly to look at him," I'll see you soon, Shu." Then I left for London.
Shu's P.O.V
I watched as she walked away and headed for London. I sighed and said," so, I guess you heard everything Reiji?" I turned around and Reiji came out of his hiding place. He sighed and pushed his glasses up," I did. Maybe we should talk about this with everyone else." Then he disappeared to call everyone. I went inside the drawing room and lied down on one of the couches. I waited for everyone to come and when everyone came, I stood up and walked towards them. Ayato complained as usual," so, why did you call us out here, Tableware Otaku? I was in the middle of playing a video game" Ino hit him on the head and scolded him," Ayato can you stop complaining for once and hear what reiji has to say?" Reiji then explained about what happened between me and Angel. And when he got to the point that I was about to kiss her, he glared at me like no tomorrow. Laito smirked," so, that explains why you have a hand print on your cheek." I ignored him and said," in the end, she left. I asked her that what would the girls do without her if anything happened to her. She said that the triplets are here to look after them. And that she has done everything that she could for the girls. Then she left."
Ino's P.O.V
I was shocked but angry as well that why Shu didn't stop her. I went towards and gave him another slap on the same cheek where Angel slapped him. I yelled," you could have called for one of us! We would have been able to stop her! Now she's gone. Listen well Shu. If anything happens to her, then I will blame you." Then I looked at Reiji. "And you! You were supposed to look after her. Why didn't you stop her? You always say that you love her and you would never let her go. Then you should have kept that promise. Everything you said, was just a lie. You lied to protect her. You lied and let her go to England!" I yelled at him. Sakura came next to me and grabbed my shoulders. "Ino calm down! Yelling at him won't solve a thing. The only thing we can do now is go after her." She said. After I calmed down, she let go of my shoulders. I panted softly because the yelling took alot of my energy. Ayato came next to me and hugged me. He said," Don't worry. Angel is gonna be fine. She's pretty strong considering how long it's been since she's had any blood. By the way, when did Angel have any blood? It can't be more than 4 or 5 months right?" Then Hinata said," actually it's been ten years since she's had any blood." I looked at ayato and he looked like his eyeballs were going to pop out any moment. It was like that for everyone except me, sakura, hinata and Reiji. Kanato asked," then how is she still alive? Not drinking blood for 4 or 5 months isn't really good for a vampire. But not drinking blood for ten years is lethal to a vampire. It's a wonder how she's still alive." I walked over to a window and looked at the moon. Angel, please don't die.

~meanwhile in London

Angel's P.O.V
I arrived at London and looked around. It was hell on earth. I knew that the major was crazy about war but this was completely madness. There was fire everywhere. The Nazi's vampires were going around, killing everyone. One of them was even drinking the blood of a newborn baby. It sickened me so much. These aren't vampires. Not even level E vampires would go this far. These things are complete monsters. Then I heard a child scream. I ran towards the scream and saw that three nazi vampires were surrounding the child. But then I saw not one but three children. Two of them were girls and one was a boy. The boy was defending the two little girls. I could tell he was scared but he stood his ground. That made me mad. How dare they come to my city and destroy everything? They will pay. I immediately jumped and  landed in front of the children. I turned back to the kids and bent down to their level. I asked them," are you three alright?" They were about to reply when one of the girls screamed at me to look out. I immediately grabbed the kids and jumped on the roof of a house. I suddenly teleported to the outskirts of town, away from the war. I put them down. The girls were crying while the boy was trying to comfort them. I smiled sadly at them. I didn't want to ask them but I had to. I asked," what happened here? How did all of this happen?" The boy spoke up," it was an hour ago I guess. The three of us were playing outside while our parents were sitting in our garden when we saw that everyone was looking at the sky. We were curious so we also looked up. There were dozens of small ones and one big one. It was like a balloon with a lot of fans on it. I don't remember what it was called." I smiled at him and ruffled his hair," don't worry. I get what you saw. It was a zeppelin right?" He nodded. "Thought so. That damn major is gonna get it from me big time." I looked up at the sky and saw one small zeppelin moving away from the battlefield. That's weird. Where's it heading to? I jumped on a tree branch and saw where it was heading to. It was heading towards the hellsing manor. The phantomhive manor is only a mile away from it. If they get that far, then Ciel will also be killed.  I jumped down and I felt a tug on my skirt. It was one of the girls. She looked to be 5 or 6 years. She asked me," Miss, do you know where our parents are?" I widened my eyes. Then I looked sadly at the girl. I bent down and said," They are with my parents. Someplace safe. Away from here." "Then can you send us there too? To where they are so that we can be together again?" I began to cry when I heard some one from behind me. It was those nazi vampires again. One of them said," so this is where you were hiding frauline? You really are a beauty. What do you say? After this war is finished, you can come with us." I glared at them," you sick bastards. You destroyed my home, you killed everyone here. I am not going to let you kill these kids too." Then all of a sudden, we were surrounded by a dozen vampires. I began fighting them one by one but one of them fired a gun and it went through my arm. I took out the bullet and looked at it. It was a silver bullet. Another fired and went through my leg. I fell down and tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked at the children. They were saying something to me but I couldn't hear them. I saw the three nazis from before go towards them. I screamed at them," get away from them! I swear I won't let you guys live if you even touch them." One of the vampires held me down and made me look at the others while they attack the children. I screamed at the kids to run away but they didn't. The little girl from before said," don't worry miss. We will be together again with mama and papa. Thank you for trying to protect us." I shook my head," no. No. Please don't." The kids smiled at me one last time while crying and the vampires attacked them. I yelled," NO!!!" The kids were screaming in pain and all I could do was watch. I struggled against the vampire who held me down but I didn't have any strength. Then the screaming died down. The kids were dead. Something inside me clicked all of a sudden. I stopped struggling against the vampire and looked down. "I will kill every single one of you." I threatened them. They laughed at me. I looked back at the one holding me down and gave him a glare. He stopped laughing and flinched at my glare. I pushed him off of me then I went behind him and snapped his neck. I started killing every single one. After a while, every in single one was dead. I looked at the kids. Or what was left of them. The little girl had her eyes open. I went towards her and closed her eyes. I felt someone behind me. I didn't have to look to know who it was. It was Hannah. I asked her," where were you? You knew I was here but you still didn't come." "I did come." " You're a bit late." I stood up and faced her," Bury these kids then try to find there parents. If they have turned into ghouls then kill them. Then after that bury them with their children. They have that much right at least." She bowed and began burying the kids. She asked," where are you going mistress?" "I am going to go after the zeppelin. They have to pay for everything they did and I won't stop until I am put a stop to this." I looked at the graves. I won't ever stop. Not ever.