Meeting The Mukamies

Reiji's P.O.V
When I woke up it was 5 in the afternoon. I looked to my right and saw that Angel was still asleep. She looked like a complete child with a little bit of drool dripping out of her mouth but she looked like a cute child. I smiled and wiped her mouth. I kissed her head and got out of bed to take a shower. After taking a shower, I came out of the bathroom to change. After changing, I saw that Angel was still asleep. I went towards her and caressed her head," come on hummingbird. It's time to wake up." She groaned and buried her face into her pillow," 5 more minutes mommy. I promise I will change quickly." I chuckled when she called me mommy. "As much as I find you adorable, I am not mommy. I am your reiji and you are my hummingbird." She ignored my statement then pulled me down on the bed with her. "Fluffy teddy." I blushed slightly when she called me that then I took out my phone and called ayato. After three rings, he picked up," what is it tableware otaku? How dare you interrupt Your's truly's beauty sleep with my beautiful girl?" I sighed in annoyance," I only called you because your cousin has gotten a hold of me while sleeping and she is not waking up. And did you forget that your beautiful girl is my cousin. If you can't wake Angel up then tell ino to come and help me." I heard him groan," fine, I am coming, I am coming. Should I bring laito and kanato along with me?" "I think you will be enough to wake her up. Bring ino along with you." "Fine. See ya in a bit." Then he hung up. I put my phone on the side table. I waited for five minutes then ayato and ino came into the room. Ayato started to laugh at me," that's a good position for you reiji. Wait, I have to take a picture. Can't wait to show it to the others." I didn't pay attention to my position earlier but when ayato said it I realized that Angel was hugging me like I was a teddy bear and she was also sucking her thumb like a little baby. And not only that she was on top of my back while my face was pressed into the pillow. I sighed and glared at him," would you two stop taking pictures and help me wake Angel up." Ino came towards us and gently flipped Angel to my right so she can lie on the bed. As soon as I got out of bed, ayato immediately pounced on Angel. She woke up suddenly and punched ayato in the face which sent him flying towards the wall. Ino was beside ayato in less than a second and checked his face to see any injuries. He only had a cut lip which was a relief to Ino. He got up and asked Angel," what the hell was that for! I was trying to wake you up but you punched me in the face! Nobody does that to Your's Truly." After he said that, I presume he must have regretted it. Angel was glaring daggers at him but didn't say a word to him. Her glare was kind of intimidating even for me. It sent a bit of shivers down my spine. Then Angel walked towards the bathroom and shut the door with a loud thud. Me and ayato were kind of scared but ino wasn't fazed at all. "Don't worry. Once you get used to her glares, you won't have to feel shivers down your spine. I mean look at me. I am not scared of her. Well, I am a bit but not that much. Well, anywho, come on Your's Truly. We have to get ready for school." Ayato groaned in annoyance but didn't say anything. He only mumbled," fine." As they were heading out the room, I told ino to wake sakura and laito up from the other room. She nodded and closed the door behind her. A few minutes later, Angel came into the room while wearing a bathrobe and drying her hair with a towel. "Good morning reiji. Did you sleep well last night?" "Good morning. Yes, I did. Did you sleep well last night?" "No. Thanks to laito and sakura, I couldn't get any sleep. When I looked at the time, it was 11 am in the morning when they finally stopped. Then I slept peacefully." She went towards the dressing table to dry her hair. I went to her and took the towel from her. I dried her hair while she relaxed a bit. Then after it was dry enough, I brushed her hair and put it into a ponytail while letting her bangs fall free. I tightened the hairband so that her hair doesn't get loose. She turned around, thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she went to the closet to get her uniform. I always kept a few uniforms in my closet for her in case she slept in my room. She also kept some uniforms for me in her room, in case I slept with her. She changed into her uniform and headed downstairs. While going to the living room, I asked," Hummingbird, why didn't you arrive in Japan on the same day as Ino?"
Angel's P.O.V
As soon as reiji asked me that, my heart started to beat fast. It would be no problem to tell him about meeting the Queen and such but telling him that the No Life King himself took me to the hellsing organisation and called me a little kitten made me a bit nervous. "Well, I had found out that one of the nobles known as Earl Trancy held grudges against my father. He had sent many mercenaries after him but he always failed. I found out that the Earl Trancy passed away and his son, who went missing a few days after he was born, returned and took his father's place. But the thing that disturbed me is that his butler is a demon. The present Earl Trancy is called Alois. He kidnapped ino while we were still at Ciel's mansion. When we went to his house, ino was tied up in a chair and as I was about to strangle him, ino suddenly told me that he is her cousin. I let him go after that. I also met my demon maid who I made about contract with. She couldn't find any clues regarding the former Earl Trancy's involvement in my parents murders. I told her to keep looking. The day after, I went to meet the Queen to ask her if she knew anything. But something else occurred that day which I don't want to talk about." Reiji grabbed my hands and looked at me," you don't have to tell me all of it. Just tell me a bit. I know that you were at the Hellsing Organisation. And before you ask me how I knew, Ciel was the one who informed me. I knew that part as to why you didn't come the day before yesterday but did the Queen tell you?" "She told me she wants me to take her place as Queen Of Britain. I was too shocked to answer her, so I just ran out of the throne room." "Then after that you ended up in the Hellsing Organisation. Is there something more that happened before all of this." I looked away and nodded but didn't say anything. Reiji must have felt my nervousness because he suddenly hugged me," it's alright you don't have to tell me what happened. I won't ask you this any further." Then he pulled back," Now then, shall we go?" He held put his hand for me and I took it then smiled and headed towards the limousine. Everyone was already there.
After 15 minutes, we arrived at school. As soon as we got out of the car, the screaming of fangirls began. But it soon died down when the triplets showed affection towards the girls. Ayato had put his arm around Ino's shoulder and would peck her lips from time to time. Laito had put his fedora on top of Sakura's head and kissed her cheek. Kanato wasn't carrying teddy anymore. He had asked hinata to carry teddy for him. Shu and subaru were ahead of us with yui. Me and reiji were the last ones to get out of the car. He was holding my hand the entire time since we left the mansion. Even in the car he didn't let go of my hand. Every girl was gossiping about us. Well in my opinion, I think it was every girl. As we entered the building, we said bye to the guys because our first periods were different. Us girls would be in the same class while the guys would be in a different class. Sakura and ino were giggling about something but I was too tired to even ask. We got to class and saw that there were only four boys in the class. Everyone else wasn't in the class. All four of us immediately knew that they were ex humans because they didn't smell like pureblood vampires. As soon as we sat in our assigned seats the four boys came up to us. One who had green hair and was wearing bandages on his arm and a french hat on his head went towards Hinata. The blonde one went towards sakura. The brownish hair one who was taller than the other three went towards ino. And one with black hair and blues while wearing a choker came towards me. He sat next to me and introduced himself," Nice to meet you. My name is Ruki Mukami." "Nice to meet you too. My name is Angelica Kuran but you can call me Angel." He smirked," what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I was wondering if I could sit next to you. If nobody has taken this seat that is." I shook my head," you can sit here. I usually sit with reiji but his first period is different than mine, so I am sure it's fine."
Ruki's P.O.V
As soon as she came in, I immediately fell in love with her. I sat next to her and introduced myself. She told me her name was Angelica but I could call her Angel. She was so beautiful. The way her scarlet hair was tied up into a ponytail and those deep blue eyes which could make anyone fall into a trance. But when she told me about that sakamaki, I became a bit jealous. But I hid it. While I was talking to her, my brothers had gone over to the other girls.
Ino's P.O.V
I sat in the window seat to look around outside. Hinata said that I do this everytime I am bothered by something. Maybe she's right? I was bothered by something alright. The Bell was taking too long to ring so I got my sketching pad out of my bag and started designing some clothes. I have always wanted to be a fashion designer. Fashion designing wasn't that interesting for me as a kid but when I reached middle school something just clicked. I used to ask my uncle to bring me some fashion magazines whenever he went out of the country. I mean, what better to way to get to know more about fashion then reading all the latest fashion magazines? As I was sketching, I felt someone sit next to me. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw a boy with brownish hair which was tied up into a half pony. He had tiger-brown eyes which made him look really intimidating. Even though he was sitting down, he was still taller than me. He was looking at my sketch. He looked really impressed. He said," Nice drawing sow. You gonna be a fashion designer? Or are you just doing it to pass the time?" I irked when he called me a sow. I shut my sketching pad with his hand on the pad and he winced when I did that. I glared at him," first of all, my name is Ino Kiryu. Second of all, why do you care about what I want to be? I never did ask you and I don't even know you." He smirked," feisty little vampire huh? Well since you told me your name, I guess I should tell you mine. I'm Yuma Mukami. Nice to meet ya."
Yuma's P.O.V
I sat down next to her and looked at her sketch. It was really impressive and it was almost full of flowers. I thought to myself she must really love flowers. And when I called her a sow, she shut the sketch pad and I winced. The book didn't hurt that much but her hand sure did hurt me. The way she snapped at me made my heart beat fast. She was different than most girls. Most girls would get scared because I am taller than the average male. But she didn't care. I smirked and told her my name. Her bang was covering her right eye. Her eyes were a different color. They were blue but they were sky blue. I wanted to see her full face so I tucked the bang behind her ear. She was shocked when I did that then she blushed and looked away. Behind that popular girl exterior, she was actually kind of cute. But I saw her with those damn sakamakis. Especially that red head. The way he put an arm around her made me so mad. What? Am I jealous? Nah, I couldn't be. Am I jealous?
Sakura's P.O.V
I was sitting with hinata and she told me all about the organization that her mother used to be associated with. I asked her the name of the organisation when two boys came towards us. One was blonde and blue eyes. His hair covered his right eye a bit. He was also wearing a lot of bracelets. The other one had green hair and his eyes were a magenta color with a bit of green. He was also wearing a maroon french hat. The both of them sat down in front of us. The blonde introduced himself and the other boy. He smiled and said," hello. My name is kou mukami and this is my little brother, Azusa." Azusa smiled a little," Nice to.....meet you...both." Then kou asked," so, would you two lovely ladies tell us your names?" "My name is Sakura Ichigo." "And my name is Hinata Kain." Kou took my hand and kissed the back of it. I blushed a bit. No other guy had ever done that to me except for laito that is. "What pretty names for such pretty girls. Right, Azusa-kun?" Azusa nodded. He was about to say something else but then the bell rang and students came into class. The boys didn't care and took their seats but as soon as the girls saw us, they started gossiping right away like their lives depended on it. Then some girls came towards me and hinata and azusa and stood next to kou. They completely ignored me and gathered around kou. They started fangirling over him. I sighed and took Hinata's hand and went to sit in front of Ino. I looked back and saw that the boys sitting next to Angel and ino were also surrounded by fangirls. The both of them got up and sat next to me and hinata. The teacher came in but instead of our normal teacher, a new teacher came in. He introduced himself and then continued the lecture. During the lecture, I felt like I was being watched. I looked to my right and saw kou looking at me. When he saw me looking at him, he looked away and faced the front of the class. After 40 minutes, class ended and the teacher announced that there would be a presentation. He assigned partners for the presentation. And when he called my name, I prayed that he wouldn't put me with kou. But it was the opposite. I got stuck with kou. Hinata was with Azusa, Ino with Yuma and Angel with Ruki. The four of us girls looked at each other and groaned. After class, the mukami brothers came up to us and we decided that us girls would go with them after school to work on the presentation. That was the easy part. The hard part was how to convince the sakamakis.
Hinata's P.O.V
When I heard that I was partnered up with Azusa-kun and that us girls had to go to their house, I got really nervous. I kept thinking of a plan on how to convince kanato-kun to let me go. I looked at the girls and they were thinking the same thing. When I went to my class for fifth period, kanato-kun was already there. He stopped talking to teddy and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and sat down in an empty seat next to him. He gave teddy to me and while I played with teddy, kanato-kun started braiding my hair. By the time the bell rang, he had already braided my hair and tied it up with a ponytail. I gave teddy back to him and then the teacher came in to start the lesson. During the lesson, I noticed that kanato-kun was paying really close attention to lecture. It surprised me a little but I was glad that he had started studying. 40 minutes later, the bell ran again signalling it was time for lunch break. The both of us left the classroom and headed towards the cafetaria. When we got there, the others were already there. I sat next to Angel and kanato sat down on my right. Us girls looked at each other and then Angel said," guys, there's something that we want to ask you about." Reiji patted her head,"?what is it hummingbird?" "Well, it's just that teacher told us today in first period that we were going to have to do a presentation. And for that, she chose partners. There were four boys in the classroom who were ex humans. They came up to us as soon as we entered the class. At the end when the bell rang, the teacher paired us four with those four guys. And they said that we have to go to their house so we could work on the presentation. So, can we go?" As soon as she said that, all of the boys said no in unison. Angel was about to convince them when we heard a voice behind us. We looked up and saw that it was Ruki-kun and his brothers. Kou asked," So, are you four girls coming to our house tonight?" The boys were about to say no when Sakura got up and said," how about instead of going to your house, we could go to the public library? How does that sound?" Ino also stood up," Yeah and we could get alot of information regarding the presentation. Wouldn't you agree Ruki?" Ruki-kun thought about it then said," that's fine and all but the public library closes at 9 pm." "We could go tomorrow in the afternoon." Angel said. "Well, it's settled then. Tomorrow at 3 pm. See you tomorrow then." Then they left.
Angel's P.O.V
I breathed in a sigh of relief then reiji said," you girls are not going tomorrow." I looked up at him," what do you mean by that? Do you want us to fail in our class? The four of us are going to the library tomorrow and that's final." He glared at her," you are not. Unless you want me to lock you up in your room, you better not go." I got mad. "Who died and made you king? You aren't the boss of me." After saying that I got up," we are going to the library tomorrow whether you like it or not. And if you can't control your possessiveness, then we will go tonight with them to their house." I left the table and went towards ruki and his brothers. He saw me and smiled. He got up and walked over to me. "What happened? You look really mad." He asked me. "It's nothing. It's just that since the sakamakis over there are being a little too possessive and they aren't letting us go tomorrow to the library with you guys, so I thought we could work on it tonight at your place. I'm really sorry if we keep changing plans." He chuckled," it's fine. So, are you girls going to ride with us after school?" I shook my head," no, we got to head home first, you know take a shower and change. We'll come by your place at 2 am. Is that fine with you guys?" "It's fine. We don't mind." I smiled," well see you later."
After school ended, we went back home. Reiji wasn't talking to me so I assumed that he was still mad at me. I didn't care either way. He always says that I shouldn't let me grades fall and now that I am actually serious about this, he isn't letting me go to the mukamies house to work on the presentation. But for some reason, the triplets are doing just fine. The three of them are talking to the girls like nothing happened. I used telepathy to talk to the girls. Are you girls coming with me tonight to the mukamies house? I asked them. Sakura looked at me and said," no we aren't. We can't leave the triplets alone and besides they said we couldn't go, so we aren't going." I looked at her shocked. Then I looked at Hinata and she also shook her head saying no. Ino did the same thing. "The three of you all agreed back at school so why the sudden change in heart?" They didn't say anything and cut my telepathy off. After that I looked at them annoyed and crossed my arms and leaned back into my seat. They used to listen to me all the time but now ever since we got together with the guys, they seem so distant from me. We finally arrived at the mansion and I was the first to get out of the limo. I teleported into my room and went to take a bath. I filled the tub with warm water, then took off my clothes and got into the tub. I relaxed and closed my eyes when I heard the door open and close. I opened my left eye and saw that reiji was standing beside the tub glaring at me with his arms crossed. "We need to talk," He told me. I closed my eye again," there's nothing to talk about. As I said before, I am going whether you like it or not. That's my final decision." He sighed and sat on the edge of the tub and caressed my head," why won't you listen to me Hummingbird? I am only saying this for your own good." "Reiji, I have been through alot during those ten years. Do you think that something like this can ever hurt me?" He stopped and stood up with his back turned towards me. "Do what you want. But don't come back crying to me if something bad happens." I looked at him shocked while he left the bathroom. Who does he think he's talking to? Sometimes I don't even get him. Then I'd chuckled," it's only been a few days since we have been together and we are already having our first fight." I got out the tub and wrapped myself in a towel then pulled the plug which drained all the water from the tub. I quickly dried my hair and my body then I put on my nightgown. As I was heading towards my bed, pain shot through my body and dropped down on my knees while holding my throat. I looked out the window and saw that it was a full moon. No, not right now. Not here. My hair turned pitch black and my eyes turned blood red. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. My fangs grew a bit longer than usual. My blood lust was taking control. I had to do something. I closed my eyes and summoned Hannah. Then after that the other me took over and laughed like a maniac. The other me was known as yuuki.  Yuuki stood up and was about to head out the window when suddenly the door opened. The girl named yui was looking at me shocked. She stuttered in fear," Angel-san is that you?" I looked at her crazily and licked my lips. "Perfect timing yui. I am really famished. I want to drink some of your blood. You really smell delicious." I went towards her and she ran screaming. I followed her but stopped when Karlheinz stood in front of me. I smirked," well, if it isn't my darling uncle. What brings you here?" He sighed," you didn't drink any blood these past years have you?" Before I could answer, he knocked me unconscious then carried me to demon world to his castle.
Hannah's P.O.V
I was tending to the flowers in the garden when I heard someone say my name. Hannah. I widened my eyes and stopped. I looked up to the sky. Mistress. Oh no. It's a full moon. I quickly left after telling the triplets about where I was going. I rushed to the demon world. I knew that she was there because of our bond. I reached the castle of Karlheinz. I went inside and saw Karlheinz. I bowed and asked him where she was. He told me that she was in the dungeon. I rushed down to the dungeon and opened the door. I gasped at the sight before me. My mistress's hands were cuffed and there was a seal that was used to control her powers. Her hair was pitch black and when she looked up, I saw that her eyes were blood red. I went near her and bent down to her height. She spoke in a crooked voice," Hannah help me." Then she fell unconscious in my arms. I caressed her head," I will do my best to help you, Milady. That is the the promise I made to your mother. To do everything in my power to help you live a luxurious life. I will always be by your side till the end. It doesn't matter how long it takes. Even if it takes forever for your wish to be fulfilled, I will never leave your side. After all, you are my Queen and I am your faithful knight. No matter how many bodies pile up beneath your feet, if the Queen falls, the game is over. Now rest my mistress. Soon you will be able to reclaim what was rightfully yours from the beginning as the last surviving member of the royal kuran family."