It's Finally Over

Angel's P.O.V
I had woken up and had seen Alucard but he looked the same in my dream. I have to ask him how he did that. After that I fell asleep again. I had one of my grandmother's flashbacks again. I looked around and yelled," Are you kidding me? This again? How many of these will I have?" "Sorry you have to see this but what can I do? I have no control over this. I would stop it if I could but I can't." I looked behind me and saw my grandma. "Well, I don't blame you grandma. But why do I keep having these? They are really frustrating." She smiled at me," I know honey. I used to have these too. But they were different. They only lasted for a week." I gave her my *are you kidding me* face. "A week? Then why am I the unlucky one who has been having these for a month now? Well, never mind that. What do I have to see this time?" "Actually honey you don't have anything to see." I looked at her happily," I don't? Yes, finally!" She giggled but then she turned serious," I have to tell you something. Something that's going to make me regret telling you but it will also make me regret it by not telling you. It's about Reiji." When she said reiji, I became worried," why? Has something happened to him? Is he alright?" "He's fine but what he has done is not alright. He betrayed you. He cheated on you." I looked at her shocked, " Grandma, please tell me that isn't true. He would never do such a thing." "I'm telling you the truth. If you don't believe me, I can show you." I blinked and I was in drawing room of the mansion. My grandmother signalled me to go up the stairs. I went and saw something heartbreaking. Reiji was kissing Yui. I started to cry. "It's not true, it's not true, it's not true." My Grandma came next to me," I'm sorry I had to show you this. But you would've found out either way." "It's not your fault. You did what you had to. It's no ones fault. It's just own fault. For falling in love with a jerk like him. He never cared about anything. About us. Everything he said was a lie." I held her hand," grandma, I don't think I can handle this anymore. Please, let's just go." She didn't say anything. But in a second, everything is gone. "I am sorry Angel. I really am." "It's fine grandma. You did nothing wrong.  Now I would like to help integra and the others. I want to wake up now." I closed my eyes and darkness claimed me again. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around. Everything had become quiet. There was no gunshots, no bombs exploding. Even Alucard wasn't there with me. Then I heard a voice yell," YOU AND I ARE THE SAME!" I stood up and went towards the voice. When I reached, I saw Alucard standing there and Anderson was on the ground. Anderson had lost half of his body. Alucard said," don't you see? That's why I became what I am." He started to cry. He wasn't crying tears, he was crying bloody tears. Anderson chuckled," Demons do not cry. Are these the tears of a long dead child? You became a demon because you couldn't cry anymore. Humans cry. And when their tears finally run dry, there's nothing left. Nor a demon or a monster. And only one final wish for death. Now laugh demon. Laugh that arrogant laugh of yours and remember. I beat you to it. So how long will it be then? How long until you are no longer cursed to walk the earth?" Alucard smiled softly," until the weight of my past if crushed by my oncoming future." I smiled at him softly. Then Anderson said," You know Angel, you remind me of a little girl I used to know. She used to come to the orphanage with her mother. But she went missing ten years ago. I don't even know if she is alive or not. Her name was Hinata." "I know her. She is my sister.  Not a biological sister. But a sister nonetheless. She is my best friend. But I treat her like my baby sister. And she is alive and well." Anderson smiled," well, that is a relief. I wanted to meet her but looks like I am out of time." He raised his hand up towards the sky," I have to go. The children are calling out to me. Maxwell, is that you? Do not cry children. Remember to offer your prayers before you sleep. Amen, children." Then his body became dust. Alucard said," Amen."

((It will be too long if I describe the whole battle with Walter and Alucard, so I am going to timeskip))