Thursday

Troyes POV

Thursday finally rolled around. After coming home from school I decided to start getting ready. Anxiously, I walked to the bathroom stripping my clothes. This was my first time going to a gay bar, how is it going to turn out? Will I make a fool of myself? I made my way into the shower. My mind played different scenarios of how tonight was gonna go. After showering I picked out a black button up and skinny jeans.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself. He said meet up tonight, no specific time. I was just going to show up at 8:00, hoping that's near the time he meant.

As the clock hit 7:55 I started to hop in my car and drive to my destination. When I finally arrived I got out of my car already hearing the music. I slowly walked in spotting couples making out in every corner and people grinding on each other on the dance floor. I instantly grew uncomfortable. My eyes scanned the crowds of people searching for Jacob. Maybe I am to early? But then I found him getting a drink talking to the bartender. I walked over to him when I smelled alcohol come from his breath. I immediately backed up.

"Troyeee! You made it!" He said, then winked. He was obviously drunk. Before I could say anything he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. After our eyes met contact he grinned then kissed me. My eyes grew wide at his actions. Butterflies fluttering in my stomach, even though I knew he didn't mean any of this. He was just drunk by tomorrow he will forget this, honestly I didn't care. I kissed back. Soon enough he pinned me up against the wall kissing me forcefully. It grew really hot in here, the neon lights flashing around and different smells of cologne on every patch of the bar/ club. Still having a make out session with Jacob he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up pulling my feet off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started walking towards the bathroom. He walked in and locked the door. He placed me on the counter top. He pulled off his shirt and started to tug at my shirt asking for permission. I shook my head no. He stopped, a frown appearing on his face. I embarrassed myself already. Quickly trying to make an excuse.

"Um, I just don't wanna do it here, how about back at my place?" I thought of.

His eyes lit up, and he nodded, smirking. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. I was very excited not knowing we're tonight was going to lead.