One month

(a/n: hope you all don't mind but I'm gonna make my story now like a month later, because i feel like I'm making them do stuff too soon. but this is a good thing cause this means they're more developed as a couple, ALSO SMUT WARNING)
Should this be my last chapter?

Troyes POV

its been one month since Jacob and I started dating. I think i was ready to do it with him. I know, by one month i should've done it by now with Jacob. But i wanted it to be really special, and it's also my.. first time which is really embarrassing.Jacob already saw me naked which was a step i guess. I wanted to set up the house really nice for tonight. I lost my train of thought when i got a text.

Jacob:

Hey baby, happy one month.  Ill see you tonight.

this made me blush and i texted back saying,

Cant wait, see you tonight Love.

*********

Its been a couple hours and i had to start getting ready. I took a shower then let my hair air dry. I changed into a button up flannel shirt and jeans. I set out flowers on the table and made a really nice dinner. Then afterwards we are supposed to watch The Notebook, even though i cry every time.

Jacob finally arrived wearing a basic grey button up with a the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and jeans. He looked good, like really good. He always does. He held flowers behind his back and handed them to me then pulled me in for a kiss.

We ate dinner kind of quickly. I took my jeans off leaving me in my boxers and Jacob did the same thing but he also took off his shirt. We relaxed in my bed watching The Notebook. Jacob was laying down and my head rested on his chest. I was getting bored of the movie until i saw a bulge start to grow in his pants. Was i turning him on? I wasn't even doing anything.. yet. I started to slowly move my hands down to his bulge and i squeezed. I felt Jacob flinch under me then let out a small moan.

"Baby?" Jacob said.

"Mhmm?" I hummed in reply.

"What are you doing?" he grinned.

"I-I think I'm ready Jacob." I looked into his eyes.

He sat up from his comfortable position. He started taking off his boxers slowly as i did the same. His length was huge when he was hard. He grabbed his member, but i pushed his hand away. I leaned down slowly and put the tip in my mouth and i licked the slit causing him to moan.I started moving my head up and down already tasting the pre crum. I started to move my head faster. I had his whole length in my mouth  without gagging, yay me. (a/n: lmao what) i heard my name in his moans.

"Troye, Baby, I'm going to come soon." I stopped and stood up. He whimpered from the loss of contact, but he knew he had to prep me.I sat on my knees.

'Troye, are you ready for this?"

"Mhm" i replied.

He put one finger in slowly, and finally it was in all thee way. Honestly, it did hurt a lot. I let out a yelp in pain as he put his second finger slowly in.

"Im sorry baby, want me to keep going? I don't wanna hurt you"  he said.His face full of worry and concern. I nod my head so he knows to keep going. He pushed his second finger in now. I grabbed Jacobs arm and squeezed it to forget the pain. He started moving his fingers now, slowly. Soon the pain went away and i felt the pleasure. Jacobs fingers keep hitting my prostate and i would moan.

He started laughing while he watched my body squirm on his fingers. He pulled out his fingers and lined up his dick with my hole.
"Baby, this might hurt a little." He warned.
I grabbed his wrist and held on to him as he entered me. Even though I was prepped, the pain still came. After he pulled out slowly I felt the pleasure gradually come, again. Jacob moved at a comfortable rate, but getting faster by each thrust. One of Jacobs hand grabbed mine and pinned it on my side and his other was holding himself up, leaning on the bed.

I felt the heat rise up in my stomach knowing what was going to happen.
"Jacob, I'm going to c-come soon."
I can tell by his last thrust he came too.
(a/n: sorry if this was really shitty ;))
Jacob fell on top of me. We both payed still as our breaths were uneven.

I think I'm in love with him.

(a/n: last chapter or should I keep going?