Thursday Pt 2

(a/n: you guys are gonna hate me lol)

Jacobs POV

Was this really happening I thought to myself as I was running with Troyes hand gripping my own. I couldn't help but smile. We found the closet exit and stopped outside. It was slightly awkward. I felt a little tipsy having too much drinks. I didn't know what to do because my friend drove me here, my car was at home.

"Um, we can use my car." Troye spoke as if he read my mind. I nodded in agreement. I looked at him and his shy smile. I barely knew him, and he already made me so happy. His figure was slim. He was shorter then me. I couldn't help myself, I leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips again. I pulled away smirking.

We got in the car and I kept brushing my hands against his crotch to tease him a little. Every time I did so, he gasped. I found this quite funny. I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed it. He flinched. I slowly crept my hand up his leg until I reached the spot I was trying to find, and I squeezed. I heard a slow moan come from his mouth causing me to laugh more. We finally arrived at his apartment. When we walked in I pinned him against the wall and started to kiss him forcefully, but passionately. i could tell Troye was a little nervous so i layer back a little bit.

" Troye don't be so nervous. Just relax." i reassured him.

" im not nervous." he said a little harshly.

_____________________________________________________

Troyes POV

Hell yeah i was nervous. Last time had sex it didn't go so well. it was with my ex, James. He hurt me.. physically and emotionally. i thought i would never recover from that night.

i snapped back to reality when i heard Jacob say my name.

"Troye, are you sure you want to do this? I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do." A smile grew on my face, he was already so caring. once again, he took his shirt off. i saw the wound on his stomach from last night at the fight. My hands gently ran over it but then he flinched.

"Im so so sorry. i-i didn't mean to hurt you." i already fucked this up like i did with James. Jacob took my hands in his and kissed my cheek.

" You are not hurting me." he said. I continued to look at his shirtless body. His stomach was toned, with abs. His arms, had strong muscles. Jacob asked to take my shirt off again, but this time i said yes. i was so ashamed of my body, not nearly as good looking as Jacobs body. i took a deep breath as i revealed my naked front. Jacob was looking at me. This is the part when he will just leave me.

" You're beautiful."  he spoke, while his hands ran down my stomach. His words were so gentle. 

"Im not ready. " i said, immediately regretting my words.

"Yeah, thats okay. I understand." he sounded disappointed. He got up grabbing his shirt and put it back again. We kind of sat there in silence for a little bit, until he got up. 

"Please don't leave." i said trying not to sound to desperate. 

"I really like you." I said reassuring him.

A grin appeared upon his face. 

"Tell me about yourself then." he said

i shifted myself a little. "Um, my mom is barely home due to business trips, my parents are divorced so my dad lives far but i visit him sometimes i  guess. " i really didn't know what else to say so i just at there waiting for his response.

"Okay, well i have a sister named Cali and my dad left us when we were younger. my mom lives near here but i live alone." he said kind of awkwardly. 

"i have an idea. How about we watch a movie?" i asked.

"Sounds like a good idea." he replied. i got up from the edge of the bed and crawled under the covers, with Jacob doing the same thing. He threw his arm around my shoulder and i rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Whats your favorite movie?" i asked.

"Rocky." he said. i laughed because of course it would be his favorite movie, it was about boxing.  I found it on Netflix (a/n: idk if its really on netflix lmao)  and i let the movie play. I got comfy, keeping my head rested on his shoulder until i felt my eyes grow heavy. Slowly drifting to sleep.

(a/n: sorry i disappointed you all. don't worry there will be smut soon )