Coffee

(a/n: woah you guys, a total of 165 reads)

Troyes POV 

I woke up to kisses showering my face. I laughed and saw Jacob smile.

"Good morning baby." he said.

My heart fluttered just knowing we slept together again last night. 

"Good morning, love." i replied. 

After a few minutes of just cuddling he brought up something.

"When you fell asleep last night, Tyler texted you." he said. I reached for my phone and read the text Jacob was talking about. 

"We should go." i stated. Jacob looked a little shocked by my reply.

"B-but he tried kissing you yesterday. I can't risk loosing you. " he blurted out, looking embarrassed saying it. I blushed and grabbed his hand in my own.

"You won't lose me." i confirmed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tylers POV

The next morning Troye replied, finally.

Troye:

'Sure :) you don't mind if i bring Jacob do you?"

 I knew if i said i did mind Troye wouldn't come.

i replied, 

Sure thats fine. Starbucks @ 10:30?

Troye:

Perect.

I started to get ready. I took a quick shower and put on a sweater and jeans. I left my house a little bit after. I actually wanted to talk things over with Troye and fix this. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Troyes POV

We started to get ready. There wasn't enough time for both of us to shower, so i just went in. I would invite Jacob but i was still ashamed of my body. When i got out i had a towel wrapped around me and Jacob pulled me in close and looked into my eyes. He leaned in giving me a small kiss. I heard him whimper as i pulled away.

"Sorry love, but we have to get ready." i kissed his nose and ran my fingers through his dark curly hair. I  got up from his lap and changed in my bedroom. I put on a hoodie and jeans. Jacob borrowed another hoodie and sweats, i wanted to give him something oversized cause he's much taller then me. Jacob started kissing my neck and left his head there. A after a few minutes he pulled away leaving me sad.

"Baby, we have to go if you wanna see Tyler." he laughed as he saw my frown.

"K but we will continue this later." I smirked.

*****

We finally arrived at Starbucks and me and Jacob walked in holding handsWe spotted Tyler who already had his coffee. Jacob sat in one of the empty seats and instead of me sitting in the other, i just sat on Jacobs lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey Troye." Tyler awkwardly smiled. He put his hand on mind and i felt Jacobs arms squeeze me tighter, he was getting jealous.  turned my head and kissed his cheek.

'Im yours." i whispered in his ear hoping it would make him calm down a little. I knew my plan was working when his grip around my waist loosened. I grabbed his hand under the table. 

"I just wanted to apologize in person of how i acted last night, to both of you guys. I truly sorry." he admitted.

"Its okay Ty, i know you were drunk and it just wasn't the right thing to do. Yes we can defiantly still be friends." I smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jacobs POV

Tyler scooted his seat closer to mine and Troyes. I became more cautious as Tyler leaned closer to Troye as they were talking. Tyler was hitting on Troye right in front of me. I tried to stay calm but i couldn't. How could Tyler do this after what happened last night?

"Troye can i talk to you alone?' Tyler asked his gaze set on me. 

"Um, sure." Troye spoke i a little uneasy. I knew he didn't wanna leave my lap. He got up slowly and walked to the side were Troye was having a conversation with Tyler. I started to become inpatient waiting for them. After waiting a few more minutes i slowly walked over there.

"Is there something I'm not aloud to know?"I questioned sounding a little irritated. 

"No no of course, your my boyfriend i can tell you anything." Troye reassured me. A look of hurt washed over Tylers face. of course, me being my jealous self, i walked outside in the car. This wasn't fair for Troye but i was just annoyed.

I sat in the vehicle alone with my arms crossed resting on my chest. I saw Troye appear and jog to the car. Tyler followed him saying something then giving him a hug. Only if Troye knew how much this bothered me. When he got in the car i didn't say anything. 

"Jacob? You okay, love?"Troye asked. I looked in his innocent eyes.

"Do you like him?" i wondered.

Troye made a face of disappointment. 

"Are you kidding me Jacob? I like you. Remember, Im yours?" he played with his hoodie i was wearing, pulling the drawstrings.

"You get jealous easily." he chuckled.