secrets

continuing this gem :)

Troyes POV

It's official. I love Jacob.

I'm head over heels in love with Jacob.

Of course, I figure this out while I'm wondering the streets with him. I cant help it feel a little awkward. But with Jacob? How's that possible?

"Troye, is everything okay? You seem kind of distant.." Jacob asked concerned. He mustve realized I've been spacing out, but little does he know its always about him.

Think quick Troye.

"Pshhh im fine. Just happy I'm with you." I play off. But I am happy I'm with Jacob, it's the happiest I will ever be. Jacob wraps his arm around my lower back and we walk together. It's 11 pm and we are walking in a shady area.. why may you ask? I don't know but as long as I was with him everything was okay. I knew i was safe.

As I was appreciating this wonderful moment with him, of course it had to be ruined. I knew it was too good to be true. When Jacob and I were walking this guy dressed in all black came towards us but I didn't think much of it; that feeling quickly changed when the guy pushed jacob making him fall over.

"What the fuck." Jacob snapped getting right back on his feet and pushing the sketchy guy right back with equal force, maybe even harder.

"Jacob, you owe me the money its been 2 weeks now." The guy had a deep raspy voice.
Hearing those words my heart starts racing up and i turn my full attention to Jacob who's face was now pale.

"Jack are you fucking kidding me? You couldn't  just shoot a text or something? Instead you have to stalk me down then act like a complete dick?!" Jacob remarked.

"Jacob what is he talking about." I yelled a little. I saw Jacob look around at onlookers who stared at us. I was fully aware of the scene I was making but I don't care.

"Troye can we not do this now?" Jacob whispered.

"No tell me whats going on." I demanded.

Jacob opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

Jacobs POV

i dont know what to say. Im really in a sticky situation. This is going to sound crazy but i owe Nate money because I have a drinking problem. Troye has never found out, I knew i was bound to tell him but I didn't think today on our anniversary.

"I uh.. I can't say." I weakly smile at Troye who looks very very unhappy with me right now. 

"You know what.. fuck this. I'm done. I dont want a relationship if there is gonna be secrets." Troye scoffed. I saw tears verging on his eyelashes. He pulled his sleeves down over his wrist and ran away. I was left speechless.

"Troye!" I try to yell but my voice cracked.. then i started crying. Nate looked at me in shock.

"Jacob your tough, your a fighter; you dont cry." Nate laughed. I glared at him, I was trying to hold back every ounce of anger i had.

Before i lashed out.