Mine

Troyes pov

An hour later i am still watching Jacob train. It's not so intriguing anymore.

My eyes fall upon a guy that entered the room. He looks about the same age as Jacob. He's very good looking but no where near as good looking as Jacob is.

I must've caught his attention, too, because by my surprise he walks over to me. I can already tell this isn't going to end well.

"Hey, I'm Nolan." He smiled and holds his hand out for a shake. I hear the previous sounds of fists smashing into the punching bag stop.

"I'm troye." I grin nervously knowing he made a mistake. Jacobs already walking over.

"Do you have a membership here? Will I be seeing you around?" Nolans hand rested above my head on the wall I was leaning on causing his body to move closer but he immediately pulled his hand away when Jacob swooped in.

"No, he doesn't have a membership here. He's here to watch his boyfriend train." Jacob emphasized the word boyfriend. I love Jacob but he could be a little over protective.

Nolan stood slightly shocked and backed up. Jacob on the other note grabbed my hand and we walked off in the other direction. "I think I'm done training. Until tonight, I guess." Jacob shrugs and leads us to a bench. We were in the changing room but it was just us.

"I believe in you." I boop his nose in encouragement and giggle. He gave me a weak smile back, it almost looked full of doubt. When he saw my concerned look he changed the subject.

"So is this Nolan guy better looking then me?" Jacob pulls his shirt off and looks down at his built but sweaty body. I think I'm already drooling.

"No, Jacob." I respond almost too amused by admiring his abs.

Jacob pulls off his shorts leaving him only in boxers and his gaze set on the row of showers.

"Im going to shower, join me?" Jacob pleaded

"Why would I shower?" A puzzled look came upon my face.

"To be with me?" Jacob begged he fell to his knees and crawled between my thighs.

"Please." He pouted and traced the rim of my jeans. I already felt myself becoming hard.

"Fine." I've been defeated. A satisfied look washed over his face.

"Good." He nodded then just walked away and turned the shower on. My eyes brows drew together in confusion and slight annoyance.

I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor. I slid my jeans and underwear down my legs and on the floor as well. My pale scrawny body was revealed and I felt completely ugly with Jacobs tan and muscular figure standing right across from me.

Jacob stopped checking the water temperature to look at my small frame like he always does.

"Stop staring at me." I whine and turn away so my butt and back is only visible to him.

"No, you stop. Troye your body is beautiful please accept it." Jacob rebounded. Even though he says that im still insecure; always have been always will be. My body hasn't been something I'm happy with ever.

My back remained facing Jacob. It's been two minutes of silence. I flinched when I felt Jacobs soft hands so slowly slide across my waist.

Jacobs skilled mouth made contact with my neck. He kissed around a circle and when he hit my sweet spot I moaned a little too loud. Jacob continued to bite and suck and kiss that spot, obviously enjoying the pleasure he's giving to me. All while doing so, one of his hands left my waist down to my quite big member at the moment. He started palming me and moans spilled from my mouth.

Jacob just stopped and walked into the shower. I was left confused and aggravated once again.

"Coming?" Jacob turned his head to look at me. He saw me squirming a little and he just smirked and entered the shower being captured by the rising smoke from the heated water.

I rolled my eyes before following him in. He can't just leave me all hard and frustrated.

The hot water soaked me and it felt pretty nice. Steam rose around us and filled the small space.

I grabbed the shampoo in my hands but dropped it seconds later because Jacob pinned me up against the cold shower wall. His lips devoured mine. His hands held my cheeks and my hand held the back of his neck. I felt his hard member on my thigh.

Shower sex?

Jacob started kissing from my mouth down my neck to my chest down to my stomach all the way to my erection. It feels like I've been waiting eternity until I finally feel his warm tongue lick the top of my erection. Right away my head threw back nearly missing the wall.

Jacobs mouth wrapped around the head and then he pushed his head down slowly. I forced myself not to just shoot my hips up right then and there, but thankfully he started moving faster. Tingles of pleasure shot through my body. I twitches in different areas. I felt myself coming to a max soon.

"S-stop."

And he did.

One of his hands held my thigh and the other was gripping my butt. When I was least expecting it Jacob pushed his finger in but only half way. My head fell back on the hard wall but I simply didn't care.

Yes, shower sex.

(All the next part isn't edited and it's smut whoopsies should've edited)

Jacob wasn't moving his finger yet, he was making sure I was comfortable; which I was. I pushed myself lower onto his finger and a small moan escaped my lips followed by a smirk from Jacob. I looked at his soaked hair and I literally could orgasm from just looking at him (gahahaha). For fucks sake he's the most beautiful human being I've witnessed and I love him.

My eyes clamp shut when he adds two more fingers. Carefully, he moves them at a pace that's comfortable with me. I grip his shoulder and he took the cue to move faster.

"J-Jacob, I'm.. I'm.."

Suddenly I felt an empty feeling when Jacob quickly pulled out his fingers. I playfully glared at him when he stood up. Jacobs tall figure lingered over me until he pushed me against the wall again. His lips devoured mine. I felt Jacobs hands trace the skin under my thigh and then push up causing me to wrap my legs around him. Not to be a buzzkill I was worried about him slipping holding both of us, we are in the shower you know?

My blue eyes met his mysterious hazel ones, I could stare at them all day.

Jacob lined his member up to my hole. Easily, he slid his tip past the ring of muscle. I gripped his shoulder once again in small pain but very little.

As before Jacob moved slowly and gradually became faster. Our sweat was cleaned by the running shower.

I took a long admirable look at Jacob before kissing him, moans rolling out of our mouths. His forehead was on mine and I heard his heavy static breaths. My head fell back again on the wall.

My legs felt so weak I could barely hold on to him. As Jacob thrusted harder into me I could tell we were both close. I tried letting him know i was coming to an end but my muscles already clenched around him and he released in me. Moments after, I collapsed onto him with my head on his shoulder.

I felt his huge, soft hands holding me.

THAT WAS SO CRINGY WTF