seven

"they caught two." Tina came into play as she took off her coat and left it hanging on a coat rack.

"And how many more do they need?" Jacob asked.

"Two. But those creatures aren't just the main problem. There's something else out there terrorizing the city." She replied.

"What is it?" Queenie had asked.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it's dangerous."

the trio had devised a plan, and thinking of any possible location where others hadn't thought up of. They noticed that two of the beasts had loved to steal things, much like the Niffler, but it often went invisible.

Another beast, had fallen into the category where the silver egg was. It was a reptile-like creature, yet it had feathers and wings like a bird.

It was able to take up the space of anything it was in. But oddly enough, these last two creatures weren't the ones causing all the trauma in the city.

The three of them; Tina, Jacob and Queenie, had all ran upstairs, quickly getting Marie and Newt up on their feet to go get the other beasts.

Marie had fallen asleep, head in Newts lap, and with a blanket over her.

Newt had fallen asleep to the sound of her soft snores, as he stroked her hair.

But the two of them jolted to awake when Marie's door was opened quite abruptly.

"quickly! We have an idea on where the last two are." Queenie said quite excitedly.

"What time is is?" Newt asked, a yawn soon leaving his mouth.

"It's around," Tina checked her watch. "Eleven p.m. "

"Well, we've got no time to lose! Come on!" Queenie urged.

Marie and Newt stood up, grabbing their coats and leaving the room, running down the stairs.

Everyone walked down the street, not so discretely, but made their way to the closed macy's store.

"alohamora." was whispered, coming out of Tina's mouth. she rushed everyone inside, and they all ran their separate ways,

no one could find anything until Jacob and Queenie had gone upstairs to the toys.

It felt like eyes were trained on them, seeing their every move.

The froze and called up everyone else.

It was noticed, the feeling of eyes on everyone, but they seemed to brush it off.

After a while of looking around, bursts of  lights were flashing left and right, coming from wands as everyone tried to get the big one, and eventually they got it.

Tina, grabbed a little cockroach, as she was in the grasp of the creature, and made eye contact with Newt.

Newt had a little teapot that he found, and he held it out, getting ready to catch the tiny object, and lure the beast in.

And they did it successfully as tina kept the creature locked in there with a lid.

Jacob had the other one strapped on to his back. He was a sloth like guy, he was happy and slow, but the tricky thing about him was that he was transparent most of the time.

Everyone had traveled into Newts briefcase and set the creatures off in their own homes.

Queenie and Tina looked around amazed.

"Wow, this is fantastic!" Queenie exclaimed.

Tina looked around in his little house, looking at each moving photo.

"Newt, who's this?" She asked, pointing to a photo of Leta.

Newt looked down, not wanting to answer.

"That's Leta Lestrange. The three of us went to Hogwarts together." Marie smiled.

"So i'm assuming that's youre wife?"

Newt shook his head.

"Wait, Marie, you never attended Ilvermorny?!" Queenie said shocked.

Marie chuckled. "What's ilvermorny?" She asked.

"Only the best school that ever was!"

"No, no. Hogwarts is by far the best." Newt chimed in to the argument.

Everyone had little laughs in the situation until Tina went exploring.

"Newt, what's this?" She asked, pointing to the puff of black.

"That-That isn't an obscure is it?" she asked, praying in her head that it wasn't.

Newt was silent.

ugh i haven't posted in like two days. sorry!! this is just a little something to get it out for you guys!! thank you so much for over 8k!! i love you all ❤️