ten

her heels clicked as she ran with each step. she jumped off the building just as her lover did, apparating into the abyss, nowhere to be found, except with him.

"what on earth are you doing here! i told you to stay with the others!" was all that left his pink lips.

"I couldn't do it, I couldn't leave you behind. Not again." she pleaded to him, grasping his forearm, pulling him close to her side.

the blonde in the blue trench coat didn't have time to speak, ruble from a building began to fall and nearly hit the brunette in the white heels. the blonde sighed, pulling her along to a much safer location.

He knew she wouldn't leave his side, so he brought her along, into the middle of the chaos. police men, hidden wizards, MACUSA, even people who were deathly frightened were helping each other out, trying to fight off the dangerous beast.

Marie stood there, with a hint of thought on her features. Newt was frightened for her life, but trusted her instincts. The actions of the creature has seemed vaguely familiar to herself, but she couldn't quite put her finger to it.

"who was that boy?" she asked newt, looking back at him and then back up to the obscurial.

"what boy, love?" he asked her, trying to get her out of the area as quickly as possible.

"The one you and Tina were trying to protect that night! the night when I was mapping things out for us to leave."

"Creedence!"

the name clicked and everything froze. Destruction paused as the obscurial looked directly at the two.

"bingo."

__

the trio remaining of Queenie, Jacob and Tina, all proceeded to the havoc, searching for the couple that had run off. Tina kept the case close and froze when everything stopped.

it was as if time had stopped, just for a split second.

everybody ran, the trio involved, racing towards the black ball in the air. It disappeared in the blink of an eye. that forced the trio to run harder, fighting through the crowds of people, and down into the train station.

__

Marie sat with Newt and inflicted comfort to the boy trapped inside the monster. They all fell deeper inside the tunnel, joined by Tina and Percival Graves.

the brunette inched forward, away from newt and the others, and more towards Creedence, calm eveything down.

Footsteps were heard as the president stepped forward and spotted everyone in the action.

"No, don't touch him." marie spoke softly.

"That is under your authority, Ms. Wing." Serephina spoke, before letting the wizards shoot rapidly at him, killing him.

"No!" Tina yelled out, Newt pulled a trembling Marie to his side, and covered her.

The room fell silent.

Im honestly trying to drag this book out a little, because i don't want it to be like a short ten chapters, whoops!