nine

everything was chaotic. Marie and Newt were separated, while Tina was being taken into account with Newt. She was just as confused as all of them, but things needed to be done. Newt was stripped of his case, him screaming out for the people not to hurt him.

"Please!! I am begging you! don't hurt them!" he cried out. Marie choked back her sobs as she heard him just a few feet away from him. she was taken into a room, that was all white. Her brown hair, and bright red lips stood out in the room. 

There was a water like substance in the center of the room with a chair floating above it,. Marie was restrained, her wand was stripped from her . Tears stained her cheeks but she knew deep down she'd be rescued. 

-

Newt sat down, he's arms being restrained, his wand stripped from his person. He was a wreck, his case was taken from him, being brought who knows where. He could barely manage to bring himself to the conclusion of where Marie was. 

Soon, Graves sat down with him. He interrogated Newt asking him questions, bringing up his file, his past, asking him what he did to become expelled from Hogwarts.

"what make Albus Dumbledore so fond of you?" he asked. Newt tensed up even more. 

"wouldn't you like to know?" he retorted, a small amount of wit coming back to him.

Before anyone could say anything else, Queenie burst through the doors, knocking out the guards with her spells.  Jacob left to go find Tina, in hopes to find Marie along the way.  Queenie unlocked Newt, the two of them battling Percival. HE got away. Newt retrieved his wand and set himself away to go find Marie. 

-

When marie was discovered, she was being surrounded by the liquid, it's darkness trying to consume her. She heard the door shut, which immediately caught her attention. 

"Newt!" she cried, her accent appearing. Newt froze for a moment, seeing a bird, a magical creature of his that must have gotten out. He then gained his muse for how he was going to save her.

"Just jump and i'll catch you!" he yelled to her.

Marie froze, looking at her only option. she wiped away the few tears that started dripping down her cheeks. She gave a small nod, indicating that she was going to do it. 

"you can trust me." he said, barely audible. 

Marie leaped, stepping on the bird, and into newts arms. He held her for a moment, relieved to have her back in his arms. 

the brunette was a mess, she held him close, burrowing herself into his blue coat. She leaned in kissing him, her tears mixing in slightly.

Newt smiled softly and pulled away. 

"Come on now, love. We have to go!" he told her, snapping back into the fact that they had to save the world.

The two ran, Newt leading Marie, their hands connected together. Eventually they ran and met up with the others. 

"we need to get out of here." Jacob said, out of breath due to the endless amounts of running they all did. 

Tina rushed everybody up to the stairs, and on top of the roof. they all sat there. Newt's case remaining by his side.  Marie had been the most shook from the group of five. she messily  pushed her hair out of her face, breathing heavily. That was the moment she realized she nearly died. 

"Well? What now?" she asked, in a hurry, a rush filling through her blood.

"I go capture that." Newt said, at the edge of the roof, pointing to the dark object, wrecking the city.

"No, you cant-" Marie was instantly cut off, Newt  placing his lips on hers gently. It was a small message, telling her not to worry. 

"But, i just got you back." she whispered. resting her forehead against his, feeling tears well up in her eyes. Newt didn't say anything, he simply placed his case down at her feet before backing away slowly and apparating down to the chaos.

"No!" 

// yikes, look at this shit post i call writing. BUT i'm backkkkk writing and creating new things. so look out for me children!!