Take me away

Damian Green's mothers is in a coma and has been for thirteen years. Now he is seventeen years old and is still waiting for his mother to open her eyes, he has forgottan many things about her. The way she talks, the way she acts, the way she was.

No one knows why Damian Green's mother is never around. Why she never goes to his games. Why she is never there when he recieves awards. Why his father ALWAYS shows up alone. No one knows anything about the most popular guy at school's mother.

That is until Arianna the new girl comes into his life.

Arianna is not like Damian, she's generally a shy person who thinks of others before herself. She is kind, and thinks the best of everybody. While Damian is cold to people who aren't his friends, and is bold.

These two find comfort in each other.

Damian isn't the only one who doesn't have a good life at home.

Arianna's father died when she was two years old, all memories of him faded as the years went by, her mother never got over her fathers death and took up drinking to get rid of the pain.

 But when things just start to look good, something goes horribly wrong.

Author Note:

Bamn another one, this wasn't isn't good...but I felt like putting it somewhere.