I'll Remember You

Author Note: I had this amazing idea for a story, well an amazing idea for an ending...I wrote the ending for this story already it's five pages and it's is bloody fantastic! I had the ending down and I just felt like showing you guys the ending, but if I showed you the ending I would have to write it from the beginning. I'll try not to be rushed but it will be a tad difficult since I want to show you the ending so badly. ;) Here's a little summary about what the story's about.

The Title might change!!! 

WARNING: This story might have some sexual content in it, but I might just put it an another story since it won't be necessary.

Also this story will be a GirlxGirl. I was gonna do a boyxboy but I decided against it I actually didn't it but when I pictured the story I immediately thought of two girls, not two guys and not a guy and a girl. If you don't like stories like that don't read it. 

I did not re-read this, I most likely have a ton of mistakes. So..sorry ;)

Janice was abandoned as a small child and was sent from relative to relative, know one really gave Janice a chance and soon she learned to never let anyone know a thing about her because they would surely hurt her. She was unwanted, that was a fact that she, unwillingly, accepted. Nothing could change that, at least she thought that, until she met Remmy.

Remmy is exactly what you expect a rich girl to be blonde, blue eyed, and spoiled. Never having to lift a finger she grew up protected from everything and everyone. Her parents were strict and focused soley on their public image they were after all a very famous family. But Remmy isn't exactly what you would expect in a girl with everything at her fingertip, she's strong, kind, and believes everything happens for a reason.

Both girls with lives so opposite of each others find comfort in each other.

Soon their friendship turns to..love and they realize that everyhing isn't exactly what it seems, things become blurred and they end up with questions.

How could a mother leave her only child?

How could two parents who never worked a day in their lives have so much money?

And how could two girls fall in love, when everyone seems to think that it is so wrong?

These questions aren't the only things haunting these girls, Remmy has a secret, a secret that has the power to destroy these two girls futures.

Will Remmy be, just another person to leave Janice behind?

                                                    Janice

Janice looked around at the empty house once she had returned, she sighed seeing the once again empty house. She ran her fingers through her dark hair before sitting down on the couch throwing her books on the table next to her.

Janice had moved twelve times in her seventeen years, as a small five year old her mother abandoned her and Janice was left in the care of her mothers rebellious younger sister, Katy. Things with her aunt did not go so well and she moved soon after not even a year in the house. From there she went to live with her uncle Damien, who like his aunt did not seem to care much for the young Janice. At ten years of age Janice had been living with sever different relatives since her abandonment all of which left Janice soon after. At ten she lost all hope of reuniting with her mother, who was just a distant memory to her, there were a few things that she could remember about her mother. One was her large electric blue eyes which were so much like her own. Her mothers neat and straight brown hair which hung to her waist, she was never allowed to touch her mothers hair, and was shouted at if she dare come close to her hair, close to her.